• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

check out my new sunglasses

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
now's the time for sunglass savings, all of last year's left overs are super cheap.... i got a pair of rayban aviators at the Bay marked down to $50 from $180 and then 50% off so i paid $25... i can't wait for the warm weather to bust them out.... :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

finary

TRIBE Promoter
since when is warm weather a prerequisite for sunglasses? i thought it was SUN that was required :p

i would have been toast this morning without my sunglasses on the way to work.

swilly

TRIBE Member
well when i saw these in spain they were 200 euros. The fact that sometime in the future i was going to buy them was a given. Thus by buying them now i saved about 160 dollars or so.

Long term economic thinking amigo

swilly

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by finary
since when is warm weather a prerequisite for sunglasses? i thought it was SUN that was required :p

i would have been toast this morning without my sunglasses on the way to work.
i hate wearing sunglasses in the winter.... the metal gets so cold they feel like they're freezing to my face.... i'd rather squint then wear sunglasses in the freezing cold.... (unless you're driving):p

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
they look like women's shades

hmmmm dont think so.... i saw alot of guys wearning them. Also i think the fall under the broader catagory of unisex.
Much like my: panty hose, my skirt and my tube top

william:D

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
Unisex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moronosaurus

swilly:rolleyes:
fuckingcocksuckingmotherbitchingwhore, Of course thats what your going to say you just bought them.
There womens glasses believe me.

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
fuckingcocksuckingmotherbitchingwhore, Of course thats what your going to say you just bought them.
There womens glasses believe me.
Well whatever i had a pair of womens jeans because they fit well. If they look good who cares. Also you could be right as i am basing the guys who i saw wearing these glasses on spanish men. Perhaps in europe they are Unisex and in north america they are women only.
Whatever though they look good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and so do my panty hose

swilly

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders