• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cheap Vacay spots

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
So this upcoming weekend is probably my last "true" weekend of the summer as I have to start working Sundays. I took Friday and Monday off. Right now on my shortlist is Montreal or NYC. I thought about Vegas but I should be saving money and not spending it. Any other suggestions?

P.S Feel free to talk about Dark Knight in this thread too. I heard there is a guy called the joker in it and he tries to kill Batman. True?

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i'd suggest gotham city. it's lovely this time of year!

or, six flags theme park to go ride the new batman roller coaster!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
There is absolutely no logic for it. It's one syllable short of the real word and is probably only use because of it's rhyming ability with GAY. Therefore I hate it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I don't really hate the gays, just the word vacay.
What the fuck is wrong with holiday
or "hey we're all fucking gay" day,
There's no need to abuse the English language that way.

jebac

TRIBE Member
the only thing thats gay
besides that pink popped collar you wore the other day
is your hate for the word vacay.
some might say, and this is true,
that boss hog smells like poo.

and having seen, his ugly mug
id have to say he resembles a pug

-jebac

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jebac

TRIBE Member
yeaaah... you might want to stop saying that... because uhhh... serbia was cleared of "genocide" charges? yeeeaaahhh... thanks for coming out

-jebac

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

starr

TRIBE Member
go to quebec city. it's their 400th anniversary and there's some cool stuff going on.

edit: and i'm all about the use of "vacay" :p

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Thanks Starr but they speak too much francais dans le quebec city. I have places I can stay in New York or Montreal so I'm probably gonna do one of those.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories