• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cheap sunglasses

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I'm looking for stores with cheap/cool suglasses. I know Koop on Queen Street has a bunch, but I'm looking for other ideas, in that area or elsewhere. I think the people that distribute to Koop do to a bunch of stores, but I don't know the name of the distro either.

Lil help?

bettEC

TRIBE Member
Store in Kensington market, don't know the name... it's on Baldwin, just west of Spadina on the north side. All their glasses are $5. Pretty funky stuff too...

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
yep, kensington fo'sho! i have a hard time finding glasses i like, but never in the market. and for $5, the price is certianly right!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Almost EVERY single store along Queen West carries cheap sunglasses... and almost every store has a "unique" collection! I personally like XOXO and Bang On ($15 - $20).

I just bought a pair of Versace knockoffs from XOXO, and I've gotten some pretty funky ones from Bang On in the past.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Aphrodite said:
I love sunglasses. I have about 13 pairs in my colection. none of themcost over $50
Thats what I need to start having is a collection of similar glasses, so that I'm not screwed when I lose my only pair. Guys have alot less selection in the decent cheap sunglasses than girls do.

Chiclet

TRIBE Promoter
sears(eaton cntr) and the bay has some nice new stock right now. it's kind of before the season when everyone rushes out and the stores get picked over.

it's something cheap that makes me happy.. too bad my taste in watches are a lil more expensive

D-Rea

TRIBE Member
R4V4G3D_SKU11S said:
I am but mainly because I tend to lose them.

yea i second that! i am so bad at losing sunglasses. countless times i have lost them the same day that i have bought them.

Boo

TRIBE Member
Aphrodite said:
I love sunglasses. I have about 13 pairs in my colection. none of themcost over $50
I have 1 pair in my collection. None of them cost over $8.99 - and I got optimum points when I bought them

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
i just bought a pair of D&G shades for about $160.. normally i wouldn't spend that much on sunglasses.. but i really liked these ones a lot so I had to

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Chiclet said:
sears(eaton cntr) and the bay has some nice new stock right now. it's kind of before the season when everyone rushes out and the stores get picked over.

it's something cheap that makes me happy.. too bad my taste in watches are a lil more expensive

shit that was me. I'm doing this aaaaaaaallll over tribe these days. can we have more -log out- buttons? I don't know why but it takes me 8 hours to find them.