1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Cheap stuff, everything under $15.01!

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by WestsideWax, Mar 3, 2010.

1. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

Pre-spring cleanup, few things that I'm sure someone on here NEEDS (badly).

[​IMG]

Stylin' Timbuk2 laptop bag, never used - will fit 13" or 15". $10.

[​IMG]

Hercules GSP38WB guitar hanger. Brand spanking new and will make your guitar ballin'. $10.

[​IMG]

Apex HP-40 open-ear headphones, with in-line volume control. Missing 1/4" adapter, easy to replace at your fine local dollar store. These will look amazing paired with your favourite roller skates on a hot summer day. $15.

Also have about 30 different boxes of incense, which I'll barter for something interesting or even give away if someone can make good use of them. Various scents and brands, some boxes open, some not, most imported straight from India.

Pick up only, west end near High Park. PM or (preferably) email siddhis-r-us at hotmail dot com.

2. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

does the laptop bag have a shoulder strap?

3. WestsideWax

Nope, does not. It actually has a built in hover-device, which I was going to mention as a surprise bonus to the lucky person who purchases it. Guess the cat's outta the bag now.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  4. diablo

diablo TRIBE Member

Emailed.

5. WestsideWax

Ghg

Guitar hanger gone.

6. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

dammit!

7. WestsideWax

Headphones b-sold

8. WestsideWax

Flip me a fiver and the lappy bag is yours!

$5!

$5!

$5!