• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Champion's League semi-finals: Inter vs. AC Milan

MARCin

TRIBE Member
No thread about it yet? Well, what a game it's turning out to be, i'm enjoying every single minute of it. It's 1:0 for AC Milan after 45. Hopefully they will go through and eventually win the cup this year.

marc..

-Mercury-

TRIBE Member
well, other than the last 10 min. of the game.....that was pretty painfull to watch.

inter were never gonna make it into the final without vieri, but they did make it interesting at the end.

but, can we please see some offence??

credit must be given to the italians for placing 3 teams in the semifinals of the CL,..... it's just too bad that in order to do so, the italian clubs play the most boring version of soccer imaginable. :(

but an AC vs. Real final would be a more up-tempo game, thats for sure.

(i can't believe materazzi was allowed to finish that game, what a dirty sonofabitch!!!)

Nesta

TRIBE Member
juve will take real out tomorrow.

mark my words.

milan is more offensive minded then inter, so i'm glad they went through.

game 1 was a disgrace.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
i'm surprised Inter play such negative footie.

They have a wealth of creative talent like Recoba, Crespo, Martins, Zanetti, Conceicao, and Kallon.

It doesn't make sense.

Ac Milan need to pull their socks up and prepare for the final...they lost to Brescia in the league last week, and considering their depth of talent, will need to become a more cohesive unit for the final.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rentboy

They have a wealth of creative talent like Recoba, Crespo, Martins, Zanetti, Conceicao, and Kallon.

It doesn't make sense.

believe it or not, their spanish coach, hector cuper, is the one to blame. he's much worse then some of the italian coaches.

recoba is one of my fave all time players. very skilled.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Yeah, Cuper was a former Valencia coach.

I heard that he probably won't be at Inter much longer and that the crowd are pissed with his tactics.

MKMIRAGE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rentboy

It doesn't make sense.

It does, it does... its a compatibility thing whcih also appears in other clubs. For instance Liverpool, you got Owen, Heskey (useless bastard if you ask me), Diouff, Baros, Smicer, Gerrard. You take out Owen and the other offensive minded creative are pretty much incompatibile. Michael, just as Vieri in Inter can play with anyone and make things happen, without these two figures, the two clubs must rely on defense to be successful. That translates also into alot of pressure put on the key figures, which often results in injuries... Vieri's been unable to play for quite a while and Owen has had the recurring hamstring problem for years now.

Anyway, before I get more philosophical and make a fool outta myself, I am glad Milan went thru, as they have some of my favorite players on the team (Seedorf, Gatusso, Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Rivaldo).

As for tomorrows match, I think the Italian side has enough power to score against weakened Real, with likes of Nedved, Trezegieut, Davids and Del Piero, but unfortunately they risk being dismantled by Madrid's attack... and they will... I think Figo is due for a big game and Morientes has something to prove as well (especially with Raul and Ronaldo unavailable), plus all the other usual suspects... Dont you hate how Real keeps on 'buying' the cups?

yada yada yada...
M.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Nesta
believe it or not, their spanish coach, hector cuper, is the one to blame. he's much worse then some of the italian coaches.

recoba is one of my fave all time players. very skilled.

You Like "El Chino" Recoba eh?.. he was an amazing player for Uruguay in the past world cup.

GO REAL!.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders