• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Cellphone Inquiry

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Looks nice!!

It annoys me how every few months they come out with new designs and features. Makes my phone that is one year old look so much less trendy. I want a new phone.
Anyone know if i can trade my old phone in for a new style? and keep my contract etc? do you pay the regular price of the new phone?

oops hope that wasnt a "hi jack" :D

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
Thats what I have. No problems with the phone at all. Well except for the UI in the phonebook.
Yeah, I just usually use the names button rather than anything in the phone book

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
Looks nice!!

It annoys me how every few months they come out with new designs and features. Makes my phone that is one year old look so much less trendy. I want a new phone.
Anyone know if i can trade my old phone in for a new style? and keep my contract etc? do you pay the regular price of the new phone?

oops hope that wasnt a "hi jack" :D
What cellphone company are you with?

And why do you care about looking "less trendy" anyway?

~jen

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
That's what I have and I love it.
Awesome reception...
well, I have always been pleased with Telus and since I have been with Clearnet since 1997, as I am a good customer, they sent me this for free as well.

It's an awesome phone.
Oh and I like the "lightshow" ;)

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
thanks killalady. that's exactly the feedback i'm looking for. No more ghetto peanut phone for me whoo hoo!
haha, congrats, I traded up this summer as well, that peanut phone sucked!

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
thanks killalady. that's exactly the feedback i'm looking for. No more ghetto peanut phone for me whoo hoo!
No problem, trust me, you will love it.
I am not sure about the "lightshow", you either hate it or love it. I personally think it looks cool.

Enjoy!

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rejenerate
What cellphone company are you with?

And why do you care about looking "less trendy" anyway?

~jen
its not about being "trendy" i just like the look and features of the new phones

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
question: I have a fido pay in advance plan but got a message a while back about switching to telus and getting a FREE phone...can I still make the switch and if I do what is the range like??(at blue mountain I got ZERO reception!)

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
The marketing department of every cell phone company just jizzed all over their screens.