• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

celebrity/musician photos

vinder

TRIBE Member
There used to be a store called Fandom/Fandomonium (sp?) where you could buy 8x10 photographs of musicians performing.

Are there still stores like this? Somewhere where you can get prints of musicians? It's for a christmas gift so if anyone knows I'd really appreciate it.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Ask that thom1000 guy.

and also...call me when you wanna hit lunch....I have to go see the hawt girls in medical imaging.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Photographs or posters?
Because there is a booth with pictures of celebrities in Eaton Centre and the pictures are also autographed by them.

I got the NHL Kovalchuk for Jay for Christmas.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
That booth has older ones too. The booth is called "Celebrities" and it's located where Shoppers Drug Mart is... on the lower level.

That's if you are interested in checking out the booth.
Good luck finding what you need.

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
That booth has older ones too. The booth is called "Celebrities" and it's located where Shoppers Drug Mart is... on the lower level.

That's if you are interested in checking out the booth.
Good luck finding what you need.
i'll check that out as i work in the eaton centre, thanks!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

thom100

TRIBE Member
thanks Im glad some of you like them...Im really lucky to be able to shoot these shows.

and for those of you that missed my last show, it looks like I'll be doing another one in Jan at Insomnia. If it all works out it'll start Jan 5 , with opening party Jan 11th , and the prints will be cheapo with partial procceeds going to the Annex Cat Rescue.
I'll post a proper post when details are finalized.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
more for older blues/jazz musicians
weird. i was just helping a friend look for these yesterday. does your female friend happen to be a boy named danny? hmmmmmmmmm?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Fandom Paradise closed down because of a fire.
It used to be in graffiti alley and specialized in Madonna memorabilia. :(

Anyway, the Eaton Center one for sure.