• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

celebrating 1 billion 1200 sales!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
haha... the image is sweet...

but a billion... so 1 out of every 6/7 people on earth own a 1200? Or perhaps more realistically... 1 out of every 12-14 people own a pair of techs?

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
no, its one billionth PAIR.
so 1 out of 6 people own a PAIR of tech 1200's.
then 1 out 3 people on this planet own a 1200.
yeah, sounds right!
:D

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
I think thats a methane farm. (big round pile of shit that gets mixed up constantly and the methane is recovered.) add a couple fuel cells and BINGO BANGO.

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
"hey guys... I think I found a perfect spot for that field rave you were thinking about... it's got this turntable shaped surface too!!!"!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
HotSauce said:
haha... the image is sweet...

but a billion... so 1 out of every 6/7 people on earth own a 1200? Or perhaps more realistically... 1 out of every 12-14 people own a pair of techs?
they've been around a while.. lots o' people have gone through more than one set, and many clubs go through them at an astonishing rate.
of course on the flip-side, far too many clubs refuse to replace their defunct 1200's..

i have a few horror stories.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
ahaha.... not even fucking close!

according to panasonic's website they launched the 1200 in 1972 and have sold 3 million units since then.