• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

cdj servicing?

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
yeah.. francis told me to have it cleaned he would need to send it away and that it could take 2-4 weeks..

:(

Don C

TRIBE Member
A lot of places don't like to touch the Pioneers...and I think the closest authorized repair place is in Mississauga.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
There is an authorized place for Pioneer products right next to the LCBO on Danforth, east of Broadview. Just saw people bringing electronic stuff in yesterday.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
i took my cdj-200 in to long and mcquade to get fxed (cd wouldn't play or eject) and it took 2 fuckin months to get fixed.... BOooooooooooooooooo

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

limil

TRIBE Member
Jasbir of Metro Sound & Music said that they have a very good serviceman for the CDJs, and inexpensive.

They're at:
486 Yonge St.
416-921-4270

TRO

TRIBE Member
aparently you can get exclusive hotels Paris Luxury Hotels Direct online booking up to 75% off

basilisk

TRIBE Member
Blargh, I do not want to send my cdj-200s in... they told me up to a month. Do I get a loaner? NO? ARGH.

It's so seemingly minor too... pitch gets sticks, jumps from 0.70 to 0.74 without dripping into 0.72 when I want it to, and so on... anyone else find this?