• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

CD: Kelis - Tasty.... not bad not bad....

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
I've been running this around at work and it's lasted in rotation. Kinda pop'ish but not bad.

Plus she's pretty damn hawt!

I don't know how to explain it... but she's got a sound I've heard before but I can't place the artist.... but I've heard something similar before..... either way. I like it. definitely gonna add "flashback" to a CD for a girl I'm into.....

either way. I like it......

bboyrds

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
I don't know how to explain it... but she's got a sound I've heard before but I can't place the artist.... but I've heard something similar before
neptunes...

P.S. She is pretty hot. That milkshake video...:eek:

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
I heard some DJ on the radio was mixing up the acapella of 'Milkshake' with Prince's 'Kiss' instrumental the other night. Sounded hype.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
no no no... beyond the neptunes beats. I was thinking about it after I posted, it reminds me of that new wave r&b stuff from Prince years back,.... like when he would do stuff with Sheila Easton kinda stuff.... but it's still eluding me.

but damn... yeah she's a hawtie! i need to find me a kelis chick.
so sexy!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

starr

TRIBE Member
Your right Hal, my bad.

But I just read that she Executive Produced this album.

So yay, another female producer (sorta)!

hysterical

TRIBE Member
^^^Still doesnt mean the nep's didnt throw down some shit............chances are she didnt do it execusively, trust me.

..they also say her boyfriend Nas helped out a bit to.......is his name on there?