1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

CBD Topicals for muscle pain relief

Discussion in 'Cannabis Forum' started by SneakyPete, Jan 3, 2019.

1. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

Do they work? What should I look for? What's a good price for them? Where can I get them?

2. justin surdit

justin surdit TRIBE Member

I have used a THC topical that helped with tendinitis. Efficacy was the same as a topical analgesic (think Voltaren). Can't comment on price or where to get, a friend I know let me try some out. Used topically, apparently THC won't enter the bloodstream so there was no risk of accidentally getting high by using it.

3. seattlite

seattlite New Member

I use it for costochondritis and for joint aches and pains. I do feel some relief, but it's not significant. I am not sure if it's a placebo effect or if its actually working.

4. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

I have severe osteoarthritis in my hip and have tried a variety of cannabis topicals. They don't work for me. I think you'd probably have to be dipped in a vat of the stuff to get enough absorption, until the re-jig the chemistry to increase absorption, if that is even possible.