• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CBD Topicals for muscle pain relief

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
I have used a THC topical that helped with tendinitis. Efficacy was the same as a topical analgesic (think Voltaren). Can't comment on price or where to get, a friend I know let me try some out. Used topically, apparently THC won't enter the bloodstream so there was no risk of accidentally getting high by using it.

seattlite

I use it for costochondritis and for joint aches and pains. I do feel some relief, but it's not significant. I am not sure if it's a placebo effect or if its actually working.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have severe osteoarthritis in my hip and have tried a variety of cannabis topicals. They don't work for me. I think you'd probably have to be dipped in a vat of the stuff to get enough absorption, until the re-jig the chemistry to increase absorption, if that is even possible.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
An update. I made a tincture with ethanol and mixed sativa flowers. Vitamixed it, then put it in a jar in the dark, swishing it every day for 6 weeks. Then I filtered it through a coffee filter. It makes a good lineament that helps with my knee arthritis a bit. You can also take it orally. Use Ethanol Not iso.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories