• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cats (Vito and Jackie) looking for a home

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
Friend of mine needs to find a home for these two:

Contact Julie if you you're interested or know somebody: 647-296-1301

lg_vito_jacky.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
If I didn't have 4, I'd adopt them in a second!

They look full of personality and cuteness. Someone please adopt these babies.

ps. I too have terrible allergies from my kitties...but there are wicked allergy pills out there that do the trick. I take homeopathic stuff from the health food store that works really well. But perhaps this guy has to do what he has to do.

Good luck kitties!
:)

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
That's really sad. I hope they can find a home. Being a cat lover myself, it really hits home with the thought of Cats not having a proper home to care for them.

Good luck.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by geminigirl
If I didn't have 4, I'd adopt them in a second!

They look full of personality and cuteness. Someone please adopt these babies.

ps. I too have terrible allergies from my kitties...but there are wicked allergy pills out there that do the trick. I take homeopathic stuff from the health food store that works really well. But perhaps this guy has to do what he has to do.

Good luck kitties!
:)

you can get shots to. my mother used to get them and over time the alergy went away. allergist said thats very common.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
you can get shots to. my mother used to get them and over time the alergy went away. allergist said thats very common.

Totally. I think you should pass this info on Mike. Maybe he doesn't know it's an option.

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
I think Julie has exhausted her options. They used to be okay and they've gotten to the point where it's beyond medicating. :/

bmoneyhoney

TRIBE Member
have you found a home yet?? my housemate who is allergic to kitties is moving out and i've been thinking about getting a kitty.

don't think i could take two but maybe one..

b

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
ah, brenda....

you could handle two. ;)

c'mon. if you split them your guy will be looooonely. and two cats is no more work than one, just more snuggles for you.

JulieStol

TRIBE Member
It's true. My kitty cats still need a great/amazing home. I am thinking about giving them away seperately. I understand that two cats is a fairly hard sell. But they are amazing.

JulieStol

TRIBE Member
Thanks. And thank you for helping me with the kitties. I can tell these people really care. So nice. This is still very hard for me. I am such a baby!