• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cat for Adoption

simms327

TRIBE Member
Hi Everyone! Meet Kitty!

Yes, his name is Kitty! he is 10-13 years old (vets best guess), and I adopted him from the Toronto Humane Society a year ago. He has no health problems, is neutered, and microchipped. He has never peed on anything, or pooped anywhere. The only odd thing about him is that he only has one incisor tooth, and if you scratch the area where his tail joins his back, he licks uncontrollably!

He is the sweetest cat I have ever had, and all he does ALL DAY is sleep. This is the most lazy and relaxed cat in the entire world. He also the sluttiest cat I have ever known. He adores to be pet, and when purring sounds like a muscle car! I do not know how he his with other cats, but the sheet that he came from with the vet said he got along fine with them. He would also be excellent with childeren as doesnt scratch and loves to be picked up.

I know that an animal is a long term deal, but I have been offered a job overseas that I can not refuse, and It wouldn't be nice to take an old cat overseas like that. The only thing about him is that he needs to eat soft cat food, as with one incisor he finds it hard to eat solid food. He is the cutest, friendliest thing, and I am so sad to have to do this.

To have a look at him, see the video I made of him below!

I had hoped that a family member would take him, but it fell through. If you would like to meet him, please call me (David) at 647-285-9323 or email me at tiwitwo at gmail.com.

Kitty currently lives at Lakeshore and Southdown, in Mississauga.

Thanks!

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O-XUqT-YBU

Pictures

S1.JPG

X1.JPG

X2.JPG

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
this is the most gorgeous kitty! good luck finding him a home. please promise me you won't take him to the humane society...

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
awe man you could just sell me with that song alone :eek:.

I hope you find a good home for him. There is an organization in Mississauga near you called Mississauga Animal Rescue Rescue (MARS) - they helped me rescue an adult male and 3 feril kittens. Lady I dealt with was Carol - http://www3.sympatico.ca/marscats/ they usually deal with strays but as a last resort it wouldn't hurt to call.

simms327

TRIBE Member
squirrely said:
this is the most gorgeous kitty! good luck finding him a home. please promise me you won't take him to the humane society...

hes not goint to the humane scoiety... i will figure somthing out, and with a little help, he'll get adopted.

also, thanks for the info about Mississauga Animal Rescue, i will check it out

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

simms327

TRIBE Member
Hi Everyone!

Kitty now has a new home in the heart of cabbagetown with two really nice guys!

Thanks for everyone's comments!

D