• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cat Fight leads to death in NYC

annec

TRIBE Member
Cat fight leads to carnage in New York City
Feb. 18, 2006. 01:00 AM

NEW YORK—Police officers shot and killed a 65-year-old woman after they said she stabbed her neighbour at least eight times in an apparent dispute over the woman's cat, and then refused their orders to drop her knife.

The cat, Dickie, also suffered a serious stab wound to the eye in the attack Thursday at an apartment on Staten Island. Police spokesman Paul Browne said officers responded to a report of an assault in progress at about 8:15 a.m.

When officers arrived, a handyman said he saw Stephanie Lindboe grabbing neighbour Linda Padula by her hair and repeatedly stabbing her in the head, neck and shoulder with a kitchen knife. The officers found Padula, 59, bleeding profusely and pleading for help just inside the door of her apartment. As one of the officers went to her aid, Lindboe flung open the door of the apartment across the hall and brandished the knife over her head.

Police ordered the woman to drop the knife. She refused and came at one of the officers. He fired two shots, one of which hit her in the chest.

Lindboe was pronounced dead in hospital; Padula was in serious condition with eight stab wounds.

Neighbours told police the argument may have been sparked because the cat often defecated in the hallway. The cat was being treated at an animal hospital.

ASSOCIATED PRESS

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
its a stupid fucken cat
there are about 1 gigabillion of them in the shelter looking for homes
is it that big of a deal?

why not

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss xylene
I don't feel bad for the humans involved at all. Poor kitty though, I hope he will be ok.
you don't feel bad for the woman stabbed in her eye by her crazy neighbour?

that's kind of cold n'est ce pas?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

miss xylene

TRIBE Member
Quote:
Originally posted by why not
you don't feel bad for the woman stabbed in her eye by her crazy neighbour?
No, I feel bad for the cat that got stabbed in the eye. The woman got stabbed everywere else. As for people involoved, well maybe I feel somewhat bad, but not as bad as I do for the cat. Humans make thier own messes and should sort them out. I don't agree that an animal was brought into this, or that a person got so upset over the cat. Maybe if the cat stabbed the lady, then I would feel really bad for her.... but that' didn't happen. The cat got stabbed by the lady.

Vincent Vega

TRIBE Member
miss xylene said:
Quote:
No, I feel bad for the cat that got stabbed in the eye. The woman got stabbed everywere else. As for people involoved, well maybe I feel somewhat bad, but not as bad as I do for the cat. Humans make thier own messes and should sort them out. I don't agree that an animal was brought into this, or that a person got so upset over the cat. Maybe if the cat stabbed the lady, then I would feel really bad for her.... but that' didn't happen. The cat got stabbed by the lady.
I can't wait to read the rest of your posts......

(did you really say "maybe if the cat had stabbed the lady??" :) )

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders