• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Casuistry: The Art of Killing a Cat

gsnuff

TRIBE Promoter
Agreed. Jubal ain't bad at all. I had quite a bit of business dealings with him a few years back and found him pretty professional and on the ball. And you know what, I agree with that quote of his in the article I posted earlier today. There is a longstanding tradition of the courtroom not being the ideal proving ground to the "..but is it art?" debate. Which is fine because this case was definitely a criminal matter first and foremost. Jubal's co-curator of the defunct artsystem space Daniel Borins on the other hand isn't exactly on my christmas card list.. but that's another story!

,g

why not

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gsnuff
Agreed. Jubal ain't bad at all. I had quite a bit of business dealings with him a few years back and found him pretty professional and on the ball. And you know what, I agree with that quote of his in the article I posted earlier today. There is a longstanding tradition of the courtroom not being the ideal proving ground to the "..but is it art?" debate. Which is fine because this case was definitely a criminal matter first and foremost. Jubal's co-curator of the defunct artsystem space Daniel Borins on the other hand isn't exactly on my christmas card list.. but that's another story!

,g
agreed - daniel is easier to present to parents and professionals, but jubal is much much smarter.
borins just had jubal's bad habits but none of the brains.