• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Casual Fridays

Kiera

TRIBE Member
Does not mean you can come to work in your jogging/yoga suit! Honestly people. Dont they realize they look like they just rolled outa bed and got lost on the way to the gym.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
seriously.. by casual fridays i'd more expect girls in bikinis and dudes in shorts and hawaiin shirts.. and people can wear sunglasses if the lights are really bright in your office.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
this chick at my work comes in in her lu lu lemon suit...but like no shirt underneath. and she is like 300 lbs. but what do you say to someone like that?

see, its casual fridays. i'm wearing jeans, but i've got a shirt and a blazer on. its still an office dude.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
most people here on Fridays have jeans, dress shoes, and a dress shirt, etc.

except me, tight baby gap T of course.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
I am really tempted to wear one of my cotton/faux velour jogging suites to work, but yeah i would think that would be a little to casual... dammit !

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChrisD
most people here on Fridays have jeans, dress shoes, and a dress shirt, etc.

except me, tight baby gap T of course.
lol aren't you cold? Or is that the point.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by VinylRach
this chick at my work comes in in her lu lu lemon suit...but like no shirt underneath. and she is like 300 lbs. but what do you say to someone like that?

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by VinylRach

see, its casual fridays. i'm wearing jeans, but i've got a shirt and a blazer on. its still an office dude.
I didn't know denny wore lulu lemon.

I'll straighten him out, thogh.

p.s. I almost posted a pic of you yesterday. I have one.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mrs peacock
I am really tempted to wear one of my cotton/faux velour jogging suites to work, but yeah i would think that would be a little to casual... dammit !
We had a mailroom guy at our old building who would rock a suit like that - casual days or not, and he looked pimpin'.

I guess that's one of the freedoms of being a mail room guy instead of a nerdy computer guy.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Don't most places still have a dress-code for casual days? I'm not sure if my current job does, but all my past jobs did.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
My office is casual every day, but on Friday it's extra laid back. You are however still are at work people so lets try to keep it professional on some level.

Track pants are never a good look at the office. Pj's....leave them at home.

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Tell me about it!! I work in a fancy, really high end health club and sometimes the attire of my coworkers is just completely unacceptable.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
Don't most places still have a dress-code for casual days?
Yeah, Fridays are not so much "casual" days as they are "jeans" days. You still can't wear runners or a track suit or your one-piece spandex ski suit.

Feels like I'm wearing nothin' at all... nothin' at all... nothin at all...

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Every day is casual Friday in my office. There are people here that look like they came right from the gym. Adidas pants, t-shirts, etc. The swishing of the vinyl is kind of pleasant though.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
man I can't wait until I move out and can hopefully start working from home. I'll be able to roll out of bed in my underwear and still be productive.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders