• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cash Rules Everything Around Me!

TRO

TRIBE Member
come on tribe WU bangers...

I saw on jimmy kimmel RZA saying to a question about when the wu is gonna put a new record out and his response was "we're like voltron...we only come when the people need us..."

WELL THE LAST 2 FULL ALBUMS HAVE BEEN A LET DOWN...WE NEED TO PUT THE W UP....AND SAY

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and get some hardcore dirty 36 chamber cheesboxin "I'll fuckin...I'll fuckin rip your fuckin guts out and make a sandwich outta them" WU TANG!!!!

who's with me...

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
the new Rza album didnt hit me as awesome shit. maybe i gotta give it a couple of more listens....... either way, so far i'm not hot for it.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
the new Rza album didnt hit me as awesome shit. maybe i gotta give it a couple of more listens....... either way, so far i'm not hot for it.
his "prince" LP??...haven't heard it YET but im actually on his "world according to RZA" disc...it's a great idea to let everyone know that this shit truly is global...give him respect for that

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
for all the wu-bangers..they are releasing a book soon (april 2004) entitled "Wu-Tang Manual" the only info i have on it is the isbn: 1594480184

info from a website:

Wu-Tang's RZA will release "The Wu-Tang Manual," the first comprehensive history of the group. The paperback book will include a lyrical encyclopedia and autobiographies from each group member. The group is scheduled to begin a 60 date "farewell" tour in the Spring of 2004, to coincide with the release of the book.

ninja

TRIBE Member
I still listen to 36chambers at least once a month. and CREAM acca goes well over lots of DNB tracks so I keep it near the front of the crate.
WU can never be '95 good again.
they're not in the same environment that helped them create any or the materpieces that fill 36 chambers. too much money not enough desparation.
I'm still going ot check out the book when it comes out .
peace
Mike

wyrm

TRIBE Member
Haven't really dug anything since Liquid Swords. But maybe I was angrier then.

Or maybe I just really love the script between the tracks.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit