• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Carl Craig

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
set times?

I really wan't to hear ya Sarah but I'm going to harvest the next day so I might sleep until 4 ish and then come out.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by OhNo!
wrong choice of locals to play this event.

no offense,but they just don't compliment Craigs sound.
well i think that Carl Craig is very elclectic going from jazz to techy stuff - as long as there is no trance or really hard shit. the line-up is fine - but it also sounds like this night is going for an eclectic sound anyway to try and draw other crowds.

No worry if the djs train wreck they would def. compliment his style :p

perhaps a few more people could fit onto the bill...

Last edited:

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Residents open and close for headliners all the time without playing the exact same type of music and it goes over very well. Not sure why this will be any different. Not many people want to listen to 6+ hours of the same thing anyways.

One of the goals of the night is to expose each end of the techno spectrum and everything in between.

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
i guess i just like a little continuity in events i attend.

also it doesn't have to be 6+ hours of the same shit to have flow and for it to compliment each other.

i respect the locals on the bill 100%, as i always have supported the local scene.

cheers.

Last edited:

grit

TRIBE Member
What time do the headliners usually come on at Boa? Anyone? Is it usually more around 1, or 4 am? Haven't had the chance to hit the club yet. But I'll be there on Friday full force.

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
typically, headliners come on between 3:00 and 5:00

set times, as posted by Boa:

CARL CRAIG 3:00 am - 6:00 am
The Dukes 1:00 am - 3:00 am
Sarah Mixington 6:00 am - close

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
I think I am going to sit this event out. Need to save some loot as I literally am in my last stance of even living in the T dot Hoe.