• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Car Goods for Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Sony XM-4S Amplifier
(Click here for product overview + specifications)

5183HjyPKoL._SL500_.jpg

Original Price $299.99 >>> Asking $150

---------------------------------------------------

Pioneer DEH-P4000UB CD Receiver with OEL Display, USB Direct Control of iPod, and 7-Way Rotary Commander
(Click here for product overview, specifications, accessories + documents)

0350479_450_CC_v1_m56577569830937415.jpg

Original Price: $189.99 >>> Asking Price: $100
JBL Grand Touring Series [GTO627] 6-1/2" 2-Way Car Audio Loudspeakers
(Click here for speaker specifications)

jbl%20gto627.jpg

Sale Price: $99.99 >>> Asking Price: $50.00
JBL Grand Touring Series [GTO927] 6"x9" 2-Way Car Audio Loudspeakers

GTO927.jpg

Sale Price: $165.00 >>> Asking Price: $85.00
Alpine IVA-D105 DVD/CD receiver (Alpine IVA-D105)
(Click here for specifications. I tried locating this on the Alpine site however it brought me to some foreign page???

China_Product_C200741172231308376_Alpine_IVA_D105_DVD_CD_receiver.jpg

Sale Price: $894.00 >>> Asking Price: $600

*Should you take this dream deck I ask that when you install it you return the DVD that is in there presently (Seinfeld). I accidently forgot to eject the DVD when i got it uninstalled :(
----------------------------------------------------

Everything is in excellent & working condition. I used the equipment for about a year max ALL BRAND NEW w/RECEIPTS!!! I purchased a new car and sold my old car excluding all these electronics. I realized that this equipment would not be compatible with my new car thus it has to go to a new home.

For those interested please PM me

Regards,

-Richard

Thrill_House

TRIBE Promoter
All ive ever used for head units is Alpine and I can definatley say that that unit is an excellent piece of gear and a good price to!

Doug.M.

TRIBE Member
I need new 6.5" speakers for my car, but I dont have a sub. Will the highs from the two-ways be too much?

DJMarshy

TRIBE Member
Just wondering if you've had any experience driving a pair of subwoofers with that amp? I'm thinking about upgrading my single Kicker Comp to a pair of something new, but that requires a new amp and I don't wanna re-wire the whole car again.

I need new 6.5" speakers for my car, but I dont have a sub. Will the highs from the two-ways be too much?

Don't see why they would be. If they turn out to be overpowering, just crank 'em down a little bit with the EQ on your head unit.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Just wondering if you've had any experience driving a pair of subwoofers with that amp? I'm thinking about upgrading my single Kicker Comp to a pair of something new, but that requires a new amp and I don't wanna re-wire the whole car again.

Don't see why they would be. If they turn out to be overpowering, just crank 'em down a little bit with the EQ on your head unit.
I have never had experience pairing 2 subs on that amp. i don't want to inadvertently mislead you so im going to suggest you either research it online or just call an installing shop and give them each item and their specs and im sure they can give you a professional/knowledgeable response
Might be interested in the 6 1/2" JBL's. Hesitant though. Were they properly broken in? Are you flexible on price at all?
properly broken in?

well i'll sell them to the highest bidder. you should buy from me. it will be item #2 you purchased from me :)

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
I'm thinking about that amp.....just to drive one 10" subwoofer in my ride.....

and thinking about the speakers.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders