• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Car Diagnostic Tools

praktik

TRIBE Member
Given the member's name drops the "car", I am interested in what other diagnostic tools he may be able to provide.

Tricorders?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Is he referring to ODBI or ODBII? I have no interest in this unless it works on my car.

...and at first, I thought it was a thread about the USB/Bluetooth ODB readers that are floating around for $20 on eBay. If anyone is considering them - don't bother. I've bought 3 different ones. All highly rated in reviews. NONE of them work. If you're into your own diagnostics, save yourself the hassle and spend the $150 on a decent OBDII reader from a reliable automotive parts source.

Last edited:

praktik

TRIBE Member
Im not lettin no statist bureacrats charge me a damned nickel for some high-falutin car diagnostic!

Probably all juked up stats with fake numbers on those "car diagnostics" just to keep the car service places flush and those sweet campaign donations comin to the libs.

I dont want any part of that fucking SCAM

an thats my freedom

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
If you guys could be serious about this for one second, I'd appreciate it. I'm having a misfire issue and need to find out which cylinder it relates to. Thanks.