• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Capacity at SystemSoundBar

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

circle

TRIBE Member
That's what I was thinkin... somewhere between 1000-1500. For some reason though, it doesn't seem like it can fit that many people... :confused:

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
With all rooms, for sure it's over 1000 people.

I'm just not sure at their "legal capacity" ...

I've heard 1200, and as much as close to 2000.. who knows.
System Soundbar poster?

pr0nstar

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
For you people complaining about the guy - girl ratio, if you're a guy, stop coming with all your guy friends. Start bringing the women.

circle

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
For you people complaining about the guy - girl ratio, if you're a guy, stop coming with all your guy friends. Start bringing the women.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
But those types of guys that are complaining are usually the ones that don't have female friends for a reason.

Cheers ... Ian :)

ian

TRIBE Member
You guys must be going on the wrong nights, it always looks about 50/50 to me!

Anyway, yeah, it's over 1000.

-ian g.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I usually go alone :p

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gollum
By great site you mean a nice looking site, with no info that never gets updated?
uh i guess so
i rarely go to the site so i didn't know it didn't get updated

it looks different than the last time i checked it out i.e. different design and i thought it was cool

so ... yes.