• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Cannibal's confession shocks court

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ditto Much
i've said this before and I'll say it again...


There is something seriously wrong with german people!!
Racist bastard. What did the German's ever do to you and your kin and kind. :p
 

maddog

TRIBE Member
aaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaah, faaaaaaack that penis cutting off thing made me feel sick to my penis:(

roojew
 

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
Racist bastard. What did the German's ever do to you and your kin and kind. :p
:rolleyes: yeah germans have never done anything remotley evil before this:rolleyes:
 

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
i dunno who was sicker: the guy that did the eating (he just ate a few bits at a time over a period of time) or the guy who wanted to be consumed and asked for his penis chopped off first...
 

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
but did he eat the penis? Did he bake it with some nice jacket potatos or did he shishkebab it with some peppers and a bit of onion? Maybe he rolled it in batter and fried it.
 

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
but did he eat the penis? Did he bake it with some nice jacket potatos or did he shishkebab it with some peppers and a bit of onion? Maybe he rolled it in batter and fried it.
The article on CNN said he flambéed it, and they shared it together.

I can't imagine it would taste very good.

-jM
A&D
 

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
It's not particulary Germanic to eat human flesh, just sick.

It is however decidedly Germanic to ask someone if they would mind being eaten politely, invite them to your villa, dress sharply in black at the trial, regale your audience with a calm recount, and then smile with perfect white teeth and excellently coifed blonde hair for the camera.

This is a German crime not for the crime itself, but in its little idiosyncracies, its cold style, its ghastly panache.

This crime could only happen in the way described in Germany.
 

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
cept the fact that you can't give anyone consent to take your life. Thus no matter what he is guilty of murder and of eating the remains.
 

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ditto Much
cept the fact that you can't give anyone consent to take your life. Thus no matter what he is guilty of murder and of eating the remains.
By current law, yes.

However I see no problem with it. I'm sure I'm probably alone, but such is life.
 
Top