• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cancun recommendations

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
So it looks like a bunch of us are heading to Cancun for a week. Does anyone have recommendations on hotels to check out, places to avoid or websites to look up?

jeremy -fun in the sun- jive

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Bring the nerdy guy from the movie "The Real Cancun".... he was all about the good times once he got drinking...

3.alan.jpg

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Not in Cancun but check out the Blue bay Getaway in Puerto Vararaatatatatatata

peace&Tansteady

The Real Chrome

HMHA

TRIBE Member
i recommend you go to the OASIS CANCUN.. it's the party place.

i also recommend you bring lots of condoms, cuz even you can get laid and that hedonistic place..

futhermore, i recommend that you do one cycle of steriods so you can compete in the mr. oasis competition. guys flex and girls strip..

word is bond.

echo

TRIBE Member
If you are looking for a cool daytrip...head out to Tulum and Xelha.

Xelha (pronounced shell-ha) is an awesome eco-tourist park where you can do some amazing snorkelling!
default.asp

The mayan ruins at Tulum are always on the top of the list for tourists as well. Just do a search for "mayan ruins and tulum" and you will find lots of info on them.

Of course...this is if you are planning on doing anything OTHER than drinking, partying, and sunbathing- haha.

Cri

TRIBE Member
oasis cancun..lotsa girls, lotsa boys...ALL scantily clad!!!! :D

Hopefully you guys will get more action then when I went there..;)

(my bad cuz I got sicky sicky from the alcohol) c'est la vie.

Cri

TRIBE Member
no but seriously...
the oasis cancun had one of the nicest stretches of beach on the strip. Me and my boyfriend took a nice long walk down the beach and oasis rocked the others!!

echo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Bumbaclat
why not get wrecked and then go snorkeling? :p

hahaha...well that would be a good way to combine the both now woudn't it!

You wouldn't know if you were seeing fish or just "seeing things" under the water :D

JMan

TRIBE Member
I think the Oasis has a 3/4 mile long winding swiming pool with a bunch of swim-up bars...

I went for highschool graduation when I was 18. Holy shit I had the time of my life. So many places - Senor Frogs, Fat Tuesdays, Thunderdome... too many places to list. Just pick up some ladies and then spring board them into more ladies etc. etc... you won't have trouble finding places to go.

J

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
hehe ya jer i think oasis cancun will be the best bet for us again... we're checkin out a couple others but i think that's gonna be the best all around pick.. great location.. a few restauraunts and a awesome beach :)

*already booked it off work*

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
You don't have to worry about making a mess when you throw up either.

dude, have you seen a snorkelling mask? Remember how it connects to your mouth?

worry.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
ps- allan totally rocks

pps- he was totally playing up the "im a good boy-look at me!" appeal though... which is pretty lame

RJ45

TRIBE Member
Oasis Cancun is the best resort for sure. If you stay there, make sure that you get in line for the a la carte restaurants at 6:00pm sharp for dinner, otherwise you're stuck with the buffet (which isn't that bad either, really).

La Boom plays the best music. Senor Frog's and Fat Tuesday should be avoided at all costs, unless you're a Brunny type. Only go to bars that have open bar, but when you go, pay off a waiter with $20 US at the beginning of the night so that you don't have to keep fighting at the open bar for drinks (there will be several cash bars and one open bar). Tip him another $5 every now and then and it'll be well worth it.

Have fun, but don't expect anything different from the southern U.S., apart from the beach and the ability to pay anyone off for anything you might want to get.

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by RJ45
Have fun, but don't expect anything different from the southern U.S., apart from the beach and the ability to pay anyone off for anything you might want to get.

Including the cops. We got pulled over for too many people hangin' off our jeep. $100 US later and we were gone with people in tow.

J

HMHA

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JMan
Including the cops. We got pulled over for too many people hangin' off our jeep. $100 US later and we were gone with people in tow.

J

oh yeah! one friend i was with almost got thrown in a mexican jail.. for something he didn't even do.. but $600 US cleared that messy situation up real fast. lucky for him, the travel agency refunded his money...