• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Canadians

LunaVC

TRIBE Member
Do you get upset when Family Guy and South Park make fun of you?

Or do you take it all in good jest?

LunaVC

TRIBE Member
I heard that when Canadians travel they have little Maple Leafs on their backpacks so that no one will think they're Yanks.

If I was Canadian I'd do the same tbhm

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
I heard that when Canadians travel they have little Maple Leafs on their backpacks so that no one will think they're Yanks.

WHY do you want, so much, for people to ask you where you're from? is it that important to you? why be so cute about it? just come out and say, "Hey everybody! guess where i'm from?!!" and then tell us a bunch of shit.

LunaVC

TRIBE Member
If i was canadian id' have a little red cannabis leaf with the title "i came, i saw, i rave son" under it

LunaVC

TRIBE Member
WHY do you want, so much, for people to ask you where you're from? is it that important to you? why be so cute about it? just come out and say, "Hey everybody! guess where i'm from?!!" and then tell us a bunch of shit.
I'm from across teh pond

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I get highly offended and boycott the shows. The inability to laugh at ones self is a distinctly Canadian characteristic. We are a humorless bunch of politically-correct yawn-fests. Any Canadian that laughs at a joke made at Canada is an unpatriotic coward that lacks the courage to stand up for our image. They should be sent to Guantanamo Bay and be forced to eat a cockmeat sandwich.

tripleup

TRIBE Member
What's with that McDonalds ad with the snowboarders? Are they even speaking English?
They are the only ones I've seen with multiple ads too.

I guess McDonalds is banking that they are the most likely to lose a medal via scandal, thus generating additional press.

djfear

TRIBE Member

My mom & grandpa told me when I was going to visit Poland at the time not to put any Canadian flags on my backpack because then I would be a target for thieves.

If you're visiting a country where you look similar then try to blend in. Hell even if you don't look similar but go to a country with a multicultural diversity, still try to blend in. Say no to Canadian flags on backpacks. :p