• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Canadians Advance!!!

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
Lets hear it for the Habs!!
Thats the 2nd Canadian team to advance and the Leafs will hopefully be the 3rd!!

"its a canadian game" :)

Jonny

DJ Red Lion

TRIBE Member
Bruined

Can't say I'm to pleased with this. I've been a Bruins fan since 1982. Good season but in the end the Habs just had the better goaltending. Gotta hand it to Montreal though, they did what they had to, to win the series.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
no other team in pro sports could get outplayed 5 of 6 and yet win the series 4-2...Habs had a great goalie, Bruins didn't even have a decent one

G

The Habs are gonna get to the conference final. They'll take out Carolina in 5.

This means Toronto or NY gets Ottawa. Oh shit.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
haha.......my buddy wes is a bruins fan....

I can't wait to put him down tonight, because there is always the possability that he'll have the same opertunity to do it to me tomrrow.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer

Don't speak so soon...Kevin Weekes has been playing just as well as Theodore...

it just seems like whoever comes out of the East's gonna be a sacrificial lamb for the West....I mean, I've watched all the series, and even a team like LA in the West has looked better than any team in the East

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
ahhhhhhhhhhh yeah.....

what can i say...les habitants are moving on, and the big bad bruins are going home....theodore was great; that save on gueiren was unreal...carolina is going to be a tough match up...weeks is playing well, but i think we'll pull it out in 6...

GO HABS GO!

c.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer

This reminds me of that Canadiens team in 1993 that *just* made the playoffs, and won the Stanley Cup.....yikes!

Bias

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias

This reminds me of that Canadiens team in 1993 that *just* made the playoffs, and won the Stanley Cup.....yikes!

Bias

11 overtime wins in a row...best playoff run of all time....
c.