1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Canadian NDP party Sucks and or Rules

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Bernnie Federko, Feb 15, 2017.

1. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Where's the policy? it's just a complete fanfare.

2. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

well that's never going to happen. sorry to tell you the truth.

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

he wants ALL drugs decriminalized.

edit...he wants all personal possession drug charges dismissed.

4. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

James...Sorry...but...where's your witty and ass backward response on me calling you out on you saying Jagmeet was wearing a hat, where you said you were quoting Praktik, and then i showed you your original PAGE 1 quote ? You do realize that Turbans are protected under The Charter, for Politicians...Cops...taxpayers, etc.

You owe Praktik an apology.

5. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Jagmeet had no chance on beating Angus....until that woman confronted him. Singh's numbers jumped...immediately.
    I've always had my money on Angus. He's got the best shot to actually do something up north positive where everyone can't drink their water, can't get proper investigations into missing and murdered women, etc.
    Plus, he's a punk rocker.

6. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

7. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I do owe him an apology. I'm sorry you're so shallow just approaching anyone that just cries discrimination.

My jerbs !

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  8. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

9. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

calling me shallow. nice one brova.
    pipelines, for now, are necessary, but what Harper did was remove all regulations and severe penalties for spills.
    Trudeau didn;t do fuck all for that either.

10. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

No you don't. You didn't even remember someone you posted on here 2 weeks ago.

11. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

yes. actually i do. they were more real than any of this hipster garbage going on right now.

Marginalized Indian Culture Vs. Liberal Pot Culture Vs. Whatever Mulrooney's kids e-entertainment show.

Somewhere Elizabeth May is jumping up and down. Got the seat!

12. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

No, actually, you don't. You just said the same stuff an hour ago. You're on constant repeat.

edit...you disappear for 4 to 5 days, and then say the exact same thing for 3 until your buzz wears off.

13. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Is it really different?

14. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

No, we're used to you by now. That should bother you. Almost make you want to leave Tribe, seeing how it's chock full of Hipster stuff.
    Yet here you are.
    If you really think you're bringing up the rear by the way your little Poly Sci brain works, you're sadly mistaken.

15. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

You'll in the meantime turn your attention.

16. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I'm trying. Getting a bit old.

17. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

That's exactly what's wrong with this statement. It's an attack ad. Thrown to ignorant folks who latch onto this. Thanks racists for making my point isn't an election plank.

This is the worst. Everyone's going to bend this into an election based on religion. Not very good.

no one can see the other end of it. like what the fuck is going on here.

18. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

did you assess that from your extensive Poly Sci courses ?

19. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

No I learned policy from policy.

20. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

then, why promote them if they're lost in Space.
    I really do wonder what's going through your head just before you begin to type.

Goodnight.

21. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

Quoting this Jimbo mumbo jumbo for posterity.

You can see an addled mind trying to deal with the fucked up handicap, to no avail.

22. Bernnie Federko

Please Speak English.

23. Bernnie Federko

That post is a mess.

24. Bernnie Federko

Take off the peaky blinders, and stop the fucked up drunk posting. He's already gone on record about drugs and racial profiling. That's more than Patrick Brown did at this juncture, but then how would you know that when you're living in oblivion.

Comparing Singh to Iggy shows your grasp of leadership horse racing is beyond your comprehension.

Anyone recall when Obama announced? They said a black guy had no shot...

25. Bernnie Federko