• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Canadian NDP party Sucks and or Rules

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
James...Sorry...but...where's your witty and ass backward response on me calling you out on you saying Jagmeet was wearing a hat, where you said you were quoting Praktik, and then i showed you your original PAGE 1 quote ? You do realize that Turbans are protected under The Charter, for Politicians...Cops...taxpayers, etc.

You owe Praktik an apology.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Jagmeet had no chance on beating Angus....until that woman confronted him. Singh's numbers jumped...immediately.
I've always had my money on Angus. He's got the best shot to actually do something up north positive where everyone can't drink their water, can't get proper investigations into missing and murdered women, etc.
Plus, he's a punk rocker.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
calling me shallow. nice one brova.
pipelines, for now, are necessary, but what Harper did was remove all regulations and severe penalties for spills.
Trudeau didn;t do fuck all for that either.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
yes. actually i do. they were more real than any of this hipster garbage going on right now.

Marginalized Indian Culture Vs. Liberal Pot Culture Vs. Whatever Mulrooney's kids e-entertainment show.

Somewhere Elizabeth May is jumping up and down. Got the seat!

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
No, actually, you don't. You just said the same stuff an hour ago. You're on constant repeat.

edit...you disappear for 4 to 5 days, and then say the exact same thing for 3 until your buzz wears off.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
No, we're used to you by now. That should bother you. Almost make you want to leave Tribe, seeing how it's chock full of Hipster stuff.
Yet here you are.
If you really think you're bringing up the rear by the way your little Poly Sci brain works, you're sadly mistaken.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
No, actually, you don't. You just said the same stuff an hour ago. You're on constant repeat.

edit...you disappear for 4 to 5 days, and then say the exact same thing for 3 until your buzz wears off.
You'll in the meantime turn your attention.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Jagmeet had no chance on beating Angus....until that woman confronted him. Singh's numbers jumped...immediately.
That's exactly what's wrong with this statement. It's an attack ad. Thrown to ignorant folks who latch onto this. Thanks racists for making my point isn't an election plank.

This is the worst. Everyone's going to bend this into an election based on religion. Not very good.

no one can see the other end of it. like what the fuck is going on here.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
then, why promote them if they're lost in Space.
I really do wonder what's going through your head just before you begin to type.

Goodnight.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
yes. actually i do. they were more real than any of this hipster garbage going on right now.

Marginalized Indian Culture Vs. Liberal Pot Culture Vs. Whatever Mulrooney's kids e-entertainment show.

Somewhere Elizabeth May is jumping up and down. Got the seat!
Quoting this Jimbo mumbo jumbo for posterity.

You can see an addled mind trying to deal with the fucked up handicap, to no avail.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
yeah so it's different for me. It is for many. It is a protest. And believe me I'm being just playing the other end of the spectrum sometimes. Which the NDP will have to take into consideration when they elect.

It's just what's going to inevitably happen if he goes up against it.

Legal Pot. Vs. Indian culture.

Boil it down to that. I haven't seen much more than Trump trying his best at ww3.

I'm sure Elizabeth May will get her seat.. and whatever the cons can come up with.
That post is a mess.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
well he'll be the first PM that actively wears a dagger.

Kirpan.

Why is this seemingly looking like a protest. Religion isn't the problem it's the presentation which looks like protest. come on.

Harper threw Ignatieff under the bus for being an american journalist. By actively aligning yourself with a small base, you're not being wide.

And if the NDP want to go for this guy. I don't know how he's going to perform.

There are many relevancies as you said, in Quebec. it's real problem and can't make the next election based on religion.

I haven't seen any planks.

A Chat with Jagmeet Singh, the Incredibly Well-Dressed Rising Star in Canadian Politics

yes this is all pretty horrible, but I'm not seeing policy.
Take off the peaky blinders, and stop the fucked up drunk posting. He's already gone on record about drugs and racial profiling. That's more than Patrick Brown did at this juncture, but then how would you know that when you're living in oblivion.

Comparing Singh to Iggy shows your grasp of leadership horse racing is beyond your comprehension.

Anyone recall when Obama announced? They said a black guy had no shot...