• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Canadian NDP party Sucks and or Rules

JamesM

TRIBE Member
weird thread. If you honestly sit here and label me racist you have another thing coming. Prez just has a hard on for me as well.

praktik

TRIBE Member
weird thread. If you honestly sit here and label me racist you have another thing coming. Prez just has a hard on for me as well.
Except you watched a video of a racist woman attacking Jaspreet Singh, and his response to the angry racist made you more angry than the attacks he was facing!

And then you theorized a coming doom for your race because a racist was confronted with patience and love.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Except you watched a video of a racist woman attacking Jaspreet Singh, and his response to the angry racist made you more angry than the attacks he was facing!

And then you theorized a coming doom for your race because a racist was confronted with patience and love.
yeah I wish I never saw it to be honest. I'm not going down this rabbit hole again. I honestly feel bad for him.

JamesM

TRIBE Member

yes got it. But my spider sense wants to understand why the video was caught mid way through. fuck it.

Christ guys. He should have had security take him away instead of him reacting to it. now it's on camera.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
that's literally all I got. Just giving commercial fodder if this was a Harper re election. Got to be careful.

Much like myself being stupid most of the time on tribe.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Gotta admit though, it's quite epic of a video. Sort of detracts from politics and completely comes off as a bunch of twits getting into it at a wedding.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
that's the only problem I have is he reacted to it. Just go awaye. That's statesmanship. Get your boys out of that situation. Where is the world class Party attitude.

Like just let it ride off your back. No one told him he shouldn't react to it.

Looks so high school.

praktik

TRIBE Member
How would Jesus have reacted to a yelling racist woman, and would you criticize Jesus for acting just like Jaspreet Singh just did?

JamesM

TRIBE Member
How would Jesus have reacted to a yelling racist woman, and would you criticize Jesus for acting just like Jaspreet Singh just did?
Ok I don't think you can compare Christianity to that video. Or maybe you could! we're just used to different set of religions in Canada.

And you're seriously comparing this dude to jesus? give it a rest. we're all going to hell anyway.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Ok I don't think you can compare Christianity to that video. Or maybe you could! we're just used to different set of religions in Canada.

And you're seriously comparing this dude to jesus? give it a rest. we're all going to hell anyway.
How would Jesus have responded to the yelling racist woman?

Dont you think he would have also responded with a similar message of love and patience?

Or dont you read the Good Book? Or if you do, you realize there's a whole NEW testament after the OLD one right??

JamesM

TRIBE Member
what the fuck who are you to blur all these religions together for this guy.

and I at once admired your opinion. But you're nothing more than a hype guy.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Im asking you a pretty straightforward hypothetical question JamesM, how would Jesus have treated the woman?

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
"we're just used to different religions in Canada"????

"we're all going to hell"???

Uh, What's with the Royal "We" thing? And if you believe in Christianity, aren't you afraid that the God Squad will eternally damn you when you transpire from this mortal coil? Or do you operate on a lower level than that out of capacity challenges? How high/hungover are you when this garbage scuttles around in your addled minded brain?