• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Canadian NDP party Sucks and or Rules

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Being racist. But I'm not exactly saying she's wrong because this guy is preaching. Didn't you grow up in a small town?

He won't run for Canadian politics and have the decency to at least take his hat off. It's a giant FU.
The supreme court of Canada guaranteed the right. In 1990. And denied the appeals. Get with the times and stop acting like a small little excuse for a man.

Singh was born in 1979 and educated at Osgoode Hall. He's represented the people of Ontario as a sitting member of Parliament. He speaks both official languages plus Hindi, Tamil, and Punjabi. What have you ever done in life?

The racial ignorance in your posts are pathetic and uncouth. Grow the fuck up.

1990: Sikh Mounties permitted to wear turbans - CBC Archives

praktik

TRIBE Member
"have the decency to take his hat off"

Was this serious, James, or a joke?

Why did you refer to the turban as a "hat"? You realize it carries significance beyond that of say, a baseball cap?

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
If the RCMP can be forced to change and can move forward, which is a systemic fucking shift, how come JamesM can't keep up?

Honestly, what kind of shit stained brain dead man baby can't even be bothered to get in line with a supreme court decision from 27 years ago?

JamesM, were your parents also siblings by any chance?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I'm not racist btw. Well maybe you'll paint me. Har har. Not allowed to be a Brit for two secs.
Anyone who starts a statement that way...

Clearly, you're allowed to be a complete asshole though, cause you're still here - posting your drivel.

Well past time for you to go to the garden to eat worms Sally.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Anyone ever have an encounter where a person says something and you suspect that the very opposite is True? Like saying they're British, and not Racist, but they have never lived in England (or even visited), and in fact they are blatantly Racist?

Asking for a friend...

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
He is just appealing to Brampton.

no where else.
You ever get outside your shit-bubble ISOS? Say - British Columbia, Alberta or Manitoba? Have you ever taken a look at a Canadian demographics map?

A brown guy in a turban can't be the leader of a national party? He should take off his turban - a - Constitutionally protected religious garment? He frightens you?

You're a textbook racist Sally. So, shall we add up the titles you've earned so far?

-loudmouth
-ignorant sack of shit
-lying sack of shit (Pols Ed claims)
-troll
-whiner
-stalker
-racist
-coward
-joke

Anything I've omitted? The drunk/addict thing seems obvious but I don't know you. You could just be a proper asshole, even while sober.

You still haven't come close to your coveted "Public Enemy #1" title. That would take balls. In a perfect world, someone will have you picking up your teeth with broken fingers LONG before that comes to pass. ...and your loss of digit use would make for a much more pleasant dialogue round these parts.

Shape up soon goof. You're acting like a 2 year old. Do whatever it takes. You've gotta be at least 30 years old, right? You don't wanna be this bitter, nasty, shit-talking agitator forever, do you?

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Stop trying to change him, it's never going to happen. He's only gotten worse with age. He wasn't as bad as this when I knew him. Enjoy the absurdity and take nothing seriously. Otherwise you're only feeding him.

*The more you know, shooting star*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Stop trying to change him, it's never going to happen. He's only gotten worse with age. He wasn't as bad as this when I knew him. Enjoy the absurdity and take nothing seriously. Otherwise you're only feeding him.

*The more you know, shooting star*
I don't think anyone cares to change the twit. It's well past that. At this point it's more about calling out his bullshit and mocking the fuck out of his sorry ass.

I know that might sound mean but if you check back at some of the unwarranted personal assumptions and insults he's hurled at me on here - rather than addressing ANY of the reasonable questions I've asked about his asinine posts - you'd probably understand.

I don't know this dick. ...but based on the passive aggressive / aggressive/ sociopathic garbage he posts, he's in desperate need of a real-world, open-handed slap in the face (with a downward trajectory).

Better the little fuck hash this all out from behind his screen than out in public though. The latter would not bode well for Sally.

Sorry to hear about your prior bad judgement in choosing boys. Sounds like you're doing ok now though!! :)

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
oh look...another thread you've made it all about you. Pathetic.
Nice deletion, by the way. got ya !