• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Canadian Liberal Party

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Nick Kouvalis
1 hr ·

Don't mess around. SHARE THIS.
CALL FORMER GOVERNOR GENERAL DAVID JOHNSON, WHO HEADS UP THE DEBATE COMMISSION!
This is a photo taken tonight, by someone that I know, who sent it to me.
This is Gerry Butts (Trudeau's Brain) & Althia Raj (Upcoming NATIONAL DEBATE MODERATOR).
Yes, I guess they are preparing for the debate!
This is BANANAS! This is so wrong....
I posted this on Twitter and cc'd Butts and Raj. They haven't denied it. There's more than 1 witness. I've also included time stamp.
---------

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Did Kouvalis break into the bar with a young female intern and snap that flick?

Forgive me if I decide not to believe anything3 that greasy thug says.

Last edited:

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Trudeau’s Liberals unveiled their full platform, which includes increasing the federal deficit to $27.4-billion next year if they’re re-elected. These are the highlights:

Deficits: Billions in new spending promises would add about $94-billion to the federal debt over four years, though the Liberals say it would boost the economy while still reducing the debt-to-GDP ratio.

New pledges: Another $400-million would be directed at addressing gun violence, including a buyback program for assault rifles. That’s less than the $525-million on offer for a proposed learn-to-camp initiative. The party is also taking aim at foreign tech giants with a 3-per-cent tax on income from digital ads and services.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Last edited:

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member