• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Canadian Liberal Party

formerly

This could be a game changer for the Trudeau campaign.

Trudeau 1st was one-term PM, briefly replaced by Joe Clark, and then again took on PM, so 1-term PMs are have happened, if not common.

Trudeau says he regrets blackface, not sure how many times he wore it

Last edited:

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Do any of you know anyone personally that dressed up in public in Blackface ?
I don't.
He's done this 3 times...and apparently, many more.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
A good quantity of people don’t. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with playing a role. I’m a theatre kid. I’ve played wee urchins, alter-boys, young-scrubs, scumbags and shitstains. ...but there was never face paint to mimic a skin colour. Only time I had to completely slick it was when I played Danny, in “Grease”. ...and - in hindsight - that may have been an unintended toss at Italians. So let’s put this in perspective...

Murder one or two, you’re a talking about a murderer. 3rd time? ...maybe we talk serial killer.

Pony-boy (past deeds and present lame excuses) has shit the bed so hard - a month before the election - he may have cursed us with an Andrew Scheer minority.

...and THAT, my friends, is the REAL crime.

Here we go.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Bubble Boy Camp Bro Blue Blood didn't know, probably did it because it got him laid.

Trust fund kids are usually in one of two camps: nice/aloof, or angry/looking to stir shit for attention.

formerly

A good quantity of people don’t. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with playing a role. I’m a theatre kid. I’ve played wee urchins, alter-boys, young-scrubs, scumbags and shitstains. ...but there was never face paint to mimic a skin colour. Only time I had to completely slick it was when I played Danny, in “Grease”. ...and - in hindsight - that may have been an unintended toss at Italians. So let’s put this in perspective...

Murder one or two, you’re a talking about a murderer. 3rd time? ...maybe we talk serial killer.

Pony-boy (past deeds and present lame excuses) has shit the bed so hard - a month before the election - he may have cursed us with an Andrew Scheer minority.

...and THAT, my friends, is the REAL crime.

Here we go.
Are these the choices? Leadership change highly unlikely currently but could Freeland be a future contestant for the Lib leader?

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Are these the choices? Leadership change highly unlikely currently but could Freeland be a future contestant for the Lib leader?

I believe the status quo will basically remain but with a Trudeau minority. I’ll be voting the same way I did last time. ...and that wasn’t Pony-boy. The new candidate for the party I lean toward - in my riding - has a solid background and policy outlook.

I vote for who does what for my riding.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Even Rosie Dimanno is using the hypocrite word.

WTF does “Even Rosie DiManno...” mean? That tart’s not someone I’d be citing as backing for my op.

Whatever floats your boat though.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
WickedKen loves the star when it's convenient, but then excoriates it as a Lib Rag usually most of the time.

PS Dying that he trotted it out for Dimanno! Lulz!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Spoon-fed, shit-talking, punk-ass, high-life-livin’, little bitch.

Not a goddam thing more. ...and I don’t box but. - if he’s up for go ‘round - I’ll pony-up.

Andrew Scheer ain’t worth my time. ...but I’d fucking LOVE to knock Justine Trudeau’s teeth out of his mug, for charity. ;)