1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Canadian Liberal Party

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Lojack, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

I will heartily agree with you on the fact that Pony-boy’s gonna need more than a sock-changes and selfies to get himself out of this shit-show.

The GOC has had a long-standing policy of turning a blind eye to the fuck-tardery of SNC-LAVALIN for many, many years. Party notwithstanding.

Trudeau has sure as shit dropped the ball on dealing with it though. Total rookie bullshit.

He just wasn’t ready.

2. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

Here's the real question: why did any of the Liberal inner circle let it go this far? There's some very experienced staff around Trudeau and yet WR was allowed to give her testimony via Trudeau's pass. Surely they must have gamed this out and anticipated how damaging her viewpoint would come off.

3. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

It wouldn't surprise me if other AGs have not been as principled as WR, although that's an admittedly cynical view.

4. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

I’ll say it again -

Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right...

There is no proper governance in this country or this province.

5. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

Philpot is a big deal.

6. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

7. Bernnie Federko

8. Bernnie Federko

9. Bernnie Federko

10. Bernnie Federko

11. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

12. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    Wapayos Iskwew
    6 hrs ·

Sharing from Bri's page, she had to take if off public status because of threats going to her for sharing a photo, look at this violence!!!!

"When an Anishinaabek youth speaks up about her communities ecological crisis/ genocide due to extractive resource industries at a climate change rally.
    She was immediately dismissed by Justin Trudeau, heckled by hundreds in the crowd (to Trudeau’s approval), roughed up by security and this old liberal crony assaulted her. His photo is being circulated. This is horrendous. She is a true warrior for her community.
    The climate crisis is now and youth are afraid and this is what they face when speaking up in a “democracy”"

‘Oh boy, oh boy’: Trudeau climate rally interrupted by melee, protester heckles
    2nd video.
    Bring that old fuck in the blue shirt directly to me.

13. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

I wouldn’t worry too much about that old piece of shoe-leather.

Looks like blood pressure will have him sorted out in no time.

The “Are you fucking kidding me?!!!” look on the young lady standing next him is priceless though!

14. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

15. Bernnie Federko

Copps with the micro aggression wtf!

16. Bernnie Federko

Trudeau on the mic now, spinning his side of the story

17. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

18. Bernnie Federko

19. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

He skirted the issues, deflected blame, white-washed the basic point and then played the “my father” card, like a spoon-fed fuck-tard.

Pony-Boy needs more than a change of socks.

Shame Brazeau couldn’t take care of it when he had the opportunity.

Is this “incitement”, WikiKen? You get that dictionary yet?

20. Bernnie Federko

I don't get invoking his father on this situation at all. Was weird.

Also don't know why the press didn't ask him whether the gov't was working on anything related to removing the 10 year ban for companies with corruption convictions?

21. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Sheila Copps, round 2.

22. Bernnie Federko

23. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

It was disgusting and THE trigger for me. I watched it again last night. What a complete ass-hat. There are a number of ways he could have played this, even without admitting guilt. ...but he didn’t. He swung for Teflon. ...and we ALL know how healthy that is.

The press? The press is a populist shit-storm now. They’re no longer a legitimate estate. There are few journalists left. The vast majority are JUST like politicians these days. Careerist hucksters who’re trying to preserve their status and relevenace in a changing landscape.

Facts don’t sell. Scraping, wallowing, conjecture and avoidance are the name of the game now.

24. Bernnie Federko

25. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member