1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Canadian Liberal Party

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Lojack, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

2. Bernnie Federko

3. Bernnie Federko

4. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

I guess you missed the accusation of criminal interference with the AG?

5. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

wow. watched the entire testimony by wilson-raybould. damaging is correct. replacement AG - told the first thing they need to present to the PM is the pass for SNC. multiple people obviously wanting a certain decision from Wilson-raybould. very detailed. Trudeau at the centre. and in terms of law - she used to be a crown prosecutor in Vancouver.

6. Bernnie Federko

Very reminiscent of the controlling top down PMO of the harper era.

7. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Every single Blue-shirt I’ve talked to has spouted “hang him high” bullshit, as if SNC Lavalin hasn’t been a player since before Mulroney. ...and you may notice that there’s ZERO comment coming from any of the Blue-shirt leadership preceding Scheer. There’s a reason for that.

Like I said when Pony-boy took the helm... “Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss”.

Simmer the fuck down and let due process take its course.

(You ok with that WikiKen?)

8. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

lol I don't doubt it. but I can't remember a time when the CBC National talks about criminal investigations of the PM as is happening right now. certainly can't reminisce that happening during what's his name's tenure of over a decade, not that he matters anymore.

so why give pony boy due process and not other prominent political figures?

9. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

“Very detailed”. Tremendous. Fantastic testimony. Unbelievable. Many people are saying it’s criminal.

What the fuck does her former position as a CP have to do with the topic at hand, son?

10. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

You’re just LOVING the CBC for that and hoping that it’s indictable. ...but you’re still spouting bullshit from the cheap seats, with ZERO empirical data, save for the testimony of a single witness.

Trudeau is definitely out of line. Whether or not he’s ethically vs. criminally wrong is a matter of law. ...but you’re all over it like a savage beaver with a log to grind.

Fucking CLOWN! :)

11. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

If wickedken has a working theory that the cbc is in the tank for Trudeau he will be likely to consider only information that confirms his theory and fail to consider disconfirming evidence.

Most of the time whenever I google a "media Org ________ hadn't covered _______" accusation it turns out there was coverage, but people don't read every story or watch every minute and erroneously conclude their personal sample is enough to impugn their journalistic ethics - or they're just repeating what they hear other people say

Mondieu likes this.
  12. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Hey WikiKen -

You’re still here, you’re still yapping like a stray dog and you still haven’t provided a single example to back up even ONE of the fucking bullshit comments you’ve made about me.

Bring it.

13. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Fuck WikiKen. His clown shoes are buried in quicksand and he’s just poppin’-off while he’s sinking.

14. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

EVERYONE gets due process, princess. EVERYONE. Same set of rules for you, me and EVERYONE else.

You have a single fucking example to back up the bullshit you’re trying to place on me?

Bring it or zip-it, Clown Shoes.

15. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

...but I know.

I’m asking far too much. Shit-talkers gonna shit-talk.

16. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

17. Bernnie Federko

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I hope this exposes other stories about how the process of big business operates in concert with the role of government.

18. Bernnie Federko

19. Bernnie Federko

20. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

No. I saw the testimony. I never said that there wasn’t a criminal accusation. What I said was that the PM was not directly named as an accused in the article you cited the other day. Check your facts.

21. Bernnie Federko

22. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

Suppose so... there's 11 people apparently noted by WR.

23. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

24. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

Good stuff.

25. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

I wasn't insinuating bias, just stating the fact that the National hasn't talked about criminality surrounding the PM in a while.