1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

canadian immigration question

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by ndrwrld, May 15, 2010.

  1. ndrwrld

    ndrwrld TRIBE Member

    if a U.S. citizen has been here, working under the table for several years, and shouldn't be here, how would one contact someone in Immigration to report them ?
    can't seem to find said way online...
  2. alexd

    alexd Administrator Staff Member

    I don't know if we have toll free ratting out lines like they do in the US of A..., but you could always email the minister's office and I'm sure they would redirect the mail to the proper bureaucrat.

  3. videotronic

    videotronic TRIBE Member

    unless the guy impregnated your sister or something thats a pretty fucking greasy thing to do
  4. ndrwrld

    ndrwrld TRIBE Member

    he took my girlfriend's sister for a greasy ride, dinging her for some serious coin, and then she found out he had 2 other girls on the side.
    he deserves what's coming to him.
  5. alexd

    alexd Administrator Staff Member

    i agree. there must be a story behind this reqest... do tell!
  6. Dirty Girl

    Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

    plant some drugs in his place and call crimestoppers and tell them hes a drug dealer.
  7. ian

    ian TRIBE Member

    Permission to proceed granted!
  8. erika

    erika TRIBE Member

    there's a sign up in my neighbourhood warning people of potential illegal immigrant sweeps; let me check to see who they are warning against; that's who you will want to contact.
  9. ndrwrld

    ndrwrld TRIBE Member

    said dickhead is living near Orillia, tho after i speak to them, i think they'll make the trip.
  10. JAR

    JAR TRIBE Member

    in Parkdale? what exactly does the sign say?
  11. erika

    erika TRIBE Member

    Nope; along Bloor east of Dufferin. When I go by it again I'll make note.
  12. thom100

    thom100 TRIBE Member

    Either just go punch the guy in the nose or let it be. Tattle telling went out of style in grade 2.
  13. ndrwrld

    ndrwrld TRIBE Member

    so you'd rather face an assault charge ( which would stick ) ?
    this guy would lay charges, even tho he knows he deserves it.
  14. thom100

    thom100 TRIBE Member

    Immigration is not going to bother with your call they have bigger fish to fry.

    And an assault charge for punching a douche in the nose wont land you in big trouble if you don't take it too far. Plus it would land him in the courts as an illegal.
  15. erika

    erika TRIBE Member

    Though, while laying charges, wouldn't his illegal status come out?
  16. ndrwrld

    ndrwrld TRIBE Member

    sure it would.
    but then i get an assault charge.
    no thanks.
  17. I_bRAD

    I_bRAD TRIBE Member

    You could probably get an assault charge throwing a water bottle at someone too.
  18. ndrwrld

    ndrwrld TRIBE Member

    if one were to do that, at least they'd know ahead of time they'd get away with it.
    be prepared...
  19. depraved

    depraved TRIBE Member

    How does this make it any of your business to get involved? are you The Revenginator, immigration rat-out edition?
    If revenge is your motivator & you really think you should get involved, then grow a set & do something direct. Rat-out = pussying out.

    That said: revenge, 2 graves, etc.
  20. Bass-Invader

    Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

    I would think that the authorities probably would ignore it, otherwise there would be an access to justice issue for illegals (who would fear calling the police for the possibility of deportation).
  21. Bass-Invader

    Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

    depends what he did to her. maybe he really does deserve it. Thing is, it is not like he's going to be deported to Algeria. And surely this is a better solution than beating him and having himself laid up under criminal charges.
  22. agentRC4

    agentRC4 TRIBE Member

    Fishing much????

    Don't believe any of it for a second.
  23. ndrwrld

    ndrwrld TRIBE Member

    yes, next weekend up in Bobcaygeon.
  24. Booty Bits

    Booty Bits TRIBE Member

    you probably would want to get in touch with the removals unit at CBSA.
    but let me put it to you this way, cops stop people for traffic infractions all the time, and many times when they are running the person's info in their system, they find out that there is an unenforced removal order on that person. they then contact CBSA and say "hey, we caught this guy, you want him?" and most of the time the CBSA people don't even bother cuz they have other competing priorities.
    so unless this guy you are talking about happens to have some really bad shit on his record (major criminality, war crimes, etc.) they likely won't do anything to deport him.

    sucky but true.
  25. Musical Rush

    Musical Rush TRIBE Member

    Only one way to find out, rat the prick out maybe he is a criminal. There might be a reward for his capture.

Share This Page