• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Canadian Conservative Party

signal-2022-05-18-23-01-35-000.jpg
51.4 per cent approval

There were a lot of voters that were checking their conscience when they were casting the ballot

Fuck off Kenny, maybe you'll finally learn to shut the fuck up like you should have nearly a decade ago.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
Polliviere's gonna pull some Canadian level Trump shit to try to win the next election.

Funny how's he's accusing Brown of chicanery, when Polliviere himself is suspected of double counting Conservative Party memberships with the allegedly 300,000 memberships he claims to have raised.

Man they really shat all over themselves today what the fuck.

Basket case of a party

600 000 total memberships, more than twice the count from 2020. I call bullshit.

I think the Reform Party wing knows that if they move away from the social warrior bullshit that Polliviere is pushing, and Brown is moving away from, they'll actually have to govern and develop policy. Kenny is a great example of how that will turn out.

What do you want to bet there was a "meeting" in a back room at the Ramada Inn a la Doug Ford's winning the Provincial level leadership and Erin O'Toole at the Federal level.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member

600 000 total memberships, more than twice the count from 2020. I call bullshit.

I think the Reform Party wing knows that if they move away from the social warrior bullshit that Polliviere is pushing, and Brown is moving away from, they'll actually have to govern and develop policy. Kenny is a great example of how that will turn out.

What do you want to bet there was a "meeting" in a back room at the Ramada Inn a la Doug Ford's winning the Provincial level leadership and Erin O'Toole at the Federal level.

Lots of thoughts cross my mind there was a Marcus Brutus/Julius Caesar scene (scenario?) at work here. Either out of the Federal party's backroom, or as it's being pushed now, out of his own campaign (which just seems weird/off to me).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders