• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Canadian Conservative Party

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I'm not so sure about that. He's going to have to bring the party into the 21st Century and kick out the social conservatives - no small feat.

It'll depend if the Cons can modernize their views or not, and if they're willing to hold their noses and lose part of their base that's holding them back.
I’m not talking about him winning as PM. Who else do they have to lead their party of dinosaurs?

I’m not talking about him winning as PM. Who else do they have to lead their party of dinosaurs?
Wasn't there another candidate - Rona Ambrose? There's no way in hell she'd get the lead in the current political climate in Conland, but I think she was a contender for the leadership race.

Misunderstood you there - but I still stand by my comments of if they wanted to win federally.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
There's a serious battle for the soul of the Conservative party going on. Harper is considering coming back to keep the Reform control, but after Sheer, I think the non-Reform side of the party has had enough.

Harper, I think, is misreading his tea leaves if he thinks he's going to be welcomed back with open arms.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
There's a serious battle for the soul of the Conservative party going on. Harper is considering coming back to keep the Reform control, but after Sheer, I think the non-Reform side of the party has had enough.

Harper, I think, is misreading his tea leaves if he thinks he's going to be welcomed back with open arms.
Harper lost an election that was his to win and now he wants a come-back? Fak Arf.

He’s just not ready.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders