• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Canadian Conservative Party

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
The guy was a walking closet full of skeletons
3rd time I’ve had to quote Burroughs in this thread...

“If you are doing business with a religious son-of-a-bitch, GET IT IN WRITING. His word ain’t worth shit. Not with the good Lord tellin’ him how to fuck you on the deal”

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Apparently the money wasn’t stolen. It was cleared by the head of the CPOC. ...but learning that reminded me of THIS:

What a self-serving, side-talking fucking CLOWN.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Mr. Scheer revealed his decision 24 hours after The Globe and Mail contacted the party and his office seeking confirmation that the Conservative Fund is paying tuition fees for four of his five children to attend private Catholic schools.

He can win. Tried and true blue, like my dad will vote for him. Boomers are the ones keeping that party afloat. ...and he’s probably the best of the lot.
I'm not so sure about that. He's going to have to bring the party into the 21st Century and kick out the social conservatives - no small feat.

It'll depend if the Cons can modernize their views or not, and if they're willing to hold their noses and lose part of their base that's holding them back.