1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Canadian Conservative Party

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Bernnie Federko, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

I need to wait and see what my polling data people say before I tell you whether or not I support what you're saying.

Mondieu likes this.
  2. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Take your time. ;)

3. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Andrew Scheer is a spoon-fed, lily-dipping twat. He’s well overdue for a proper fucking beating. ...just like the rest of the lippy, rube-ass, sky-fairy invoking cunts that use fairytales as a means of furthering their brood and bullocks.

One look into that little pussy’s eyes and you KNOW he’s ready for the smack-down that his father didn’t deliver on time.

Of course, Daddy was too focused on the tight, tiny asses of his alter boys.

Fuck these clowns. Fuck EVERY last one of them. May the sun rise on a brighter day, when maggots crawl out their ignorant, self-serving, slime-ball eye sockets. ;)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  4. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Mmmmmm.... Tight tiny asses....

5. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

^^Oh shit did I type that out loud??

6. Bernnie Federko

7. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

3 “Hail Mary’s” and you’re free to go. ...but please keep up the fish-Friday thing. That’s the key to heaven.

praktik likes this.
  8. Bernnie Federko

Easy there Epstein ;)

praktik likes this.