1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Canadian Conservative Party

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Bernnie Federko, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

2. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Wasn't it Ford who bitched about teachers getting 2 months off ?

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

4. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

5. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

He learned this from almost getting busted for dealing hash to high school kids out of his ‘76 hatch-back. His daddy bailed him out.

When the heat comes down, duck and run.

DoFo, like his dead, dead-beat brother - along with any other schoolyard bully - couldn’t muster a single shred of courage or might to back up their nonsense - if their lives depended on it.

Spoon-fed by a father that wasn’t qualified to raise decent human beings.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  6. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

Hey there could actually be a possibility that that will be Prime Minister Doug Ford. Also, before you go clowning off about clowns, no I this isn't something I look forward to.

7. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Yeah. There are definitely exponentially greater issues with the voting-age populace, since the internet became the western world’s key “go-to” for “knowledge”.

Fucking right it could happen.

8. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

...and hey - Ken - I should add that I’ve really appreciated some of your posts lately. Thoughtful and relevant. Cheers! ;)

9. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

Mondieu's turned soft!

10. Bernnie Federko

11. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

are those clothes brand new?

12. Scheer looks like such a fucking doofus. Fuck him.

"Much sporting was had! TOUCHDOWN!"

13. You need to win Ontario and Quebec in order to become Prime Minister. Unless he pulls a serious 180 with the polls here, he won't have much of a chance.

Quebec won't vote for him either, considering he doesn't (can't) speak a word of French.

wickedken likes this.
  14. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

They learn. There are apparently courses new politicians (and new civil servants) can take to learn the appropriate level of French for their position.

15. C'mon, you really think Doug is going to have the intelligence, much less the patience to learn French with any kind of proficiency?

I know about the courses, but learning a language not something you can pick up like an Excel course. Can you even imagine DoFo attempting to speak French?

I'd be very surprised if he managed to pull that off. I'm not saying it's impossible, just extremely unlikely considering Doug's track record of attendance alone.

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  16. Bernnie Federko

Opin for da Bizniz, folks

17. Bernnie Federko

18. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member