• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Canadian Conservative Party

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
He learned this from almost getting busted for dealing hash to high school kids out of his ‘76 hatch-back. His daddy bailed him out.

When the heat comes down, duck and run.

DoFo, like his dead, dead-beat brother - along with any other schoolyard bully - couldn’t muster a single shred of courage or might to back up their nonsense - if their lives depended on it.

Spoon-fed by a father that wasn’t qualified to raise decent human beings.

Last edited:

wickedken

TRIBE Member
He learned this from almost getting busted for dealing hash to high school kids out of his ‘76 hatch-back. His daddy bailed him out.

When the heat comes down, duck and run.
Hey there could actually be a possibility that that will be Prime Minister Doug Ford. Also, before you go clowning off about clowns, no I this isn't something I look forward to.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Hey there could actually be a possibility that that will be Prime Minister Doug Ford. Also, before you go clowning off about clowns, no I this isn't something I look forward to.
Yeah. There are definitely exponentially greater issues with the voting-age populace, since the internet became the western world’s key “go-to” for “knowledge”.

Fucking right it could happen.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
...and hey - Ken - I should add that I’ve really appreciated some of your posts lately. Thoughtful and relevant. Cheers! ;)

You need to win Ontario and Quebec in order to become Prime Minister. Unless he pulls a serious 180 with the polls here, he won't have much of a chance.

Quebec won't vote for him either, considering he doesn't (can't) speak a word of French.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
You need to win Ontario and Quebec in order to become Prime Minister. Unless he pulls a serious 180 with the polls here, he won't have much of a chance.

Quebec won't vote for him either, considering he doesn't (can't) speak a word of French.
They learn. There are apparently courses new politicians (and new civil servants) can take to learn the appropriate level of French for their position.

C'mon, you really think Doug is going to have the intelligence, much less the patience to learn French with any kind of proficiency?

I know about the courses, but learning a language not something you can pick up like an Excel course. Can you even imagine DoFo attempting to speak French?

I'd be very surprised if he managed to pull that off. I'm not saying it's impossible, just extremely unlikely considering Doug's track record of attendance alone.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Big problem for Scheer - no one knows who he is.

Canadians were also somewhat confused about their party leaders.

A list of four names were presented – Gilles Duceppe, Justin Trudeau, Andrew Scheer and Elizabeth May – and respondents were asked to identify which was not currently a party leader in the House of Commons.

About half (53 per cent) correctly identified Duceppe but 20 per cent said Trudeau, nine per cent said May and six per cent said Scheer.​

Most Canadians wouldn't pass citizenship test: poll

kyfe

TRIBE Member
So..." good faith " is just a giant fucking smoke screen ?
This is what I deal with. I've never seen the doctorine of good faith legislated, basically now one would have to prove malice and seek the consent of the court to issue their claim before they can do so.

Given what I see it is somewhat warranted as lots of claims are brought on principle and opinion rather than consdieration for causation.