• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Canadian Conservative Party

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
He must've used a discounted troll farm. These bots seem like they're poorly created individually instead of an automated process.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
Have the Fords been known to splurge on anything other than Cadillacs and drugs?

Okay, handing out $20's in an apartment building is not really splurging.

Can't wait to hear how Sue Ann Levy and Joe Warmington try to spin this!

I don't know about drugs, considering it's crack and hash!

Rob bought a fuck of a lot of it, judging by the company he was keeping.

Doug must be pissed that he can't get the extra week out of his new troll farm. I hope Global follows up on it and hopefully it leads back to him. Be a nice little extra fuck you after he gets tossed this weekend.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
a-clown-car-1-1024x768.jpg

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Nice hack job. They can’t even run a leadership convention, let alone a province.

No transparency.

On cp 24 these two women are blaming Clinton already for the delay. Multiple times.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Ford declared the winner.
...and that tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about the level of intelligence, wisdom and rationale shared by the voting majority of the PCPO.

A party of douche-bags, run by a master of the field.

Bunch of maggots, really.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Doug Ford will win the Ontario PC leadership and he has an excellent chance to become premier lol.

Thanks Bell Media lol. If they did not run the dubious Patrick Brown stories this would never had happene lol.

DoFo will be the next premier oh Lordy what a time to be alive.

Same here. Same reservations (I get the feeling that they're not going to want to look too deeply into this, if there's any kind of audit).

This race to the bottom shit has to stop, but we have another step to go to determine if we're going to continue the nose dive or pull out of it.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
People don't feel the way I do. idiots! maggots!
Not at all. It’s got absolute ZERO to do with contrary opinion and entirely to do with the PCPO’s well-documented ineptitude.

They’re incompetent, bottom-feeding maggots based - not on my political leanings but - the entire shit-show of douche-baggary that just played out in front of EVERYONE.

...and if you’re willing to overlook the obvious, verifiable realities and are content to support a fucking twat like Doug Ford (because his populist, bullshit-drivel struck a chord with what YOU believe) - I’ll chalk that up to “typical” and happily add you to the list.