• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Canadian Boy the Next Bachelor!!!!

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Hey Jessie Palmer he of the New York Giants and Ottawa native is going to be the next Bachlelor. GO CANADA!

LOS ANGELES (CP) - It appears Canadian Jesse Palmer, a quarterback with the New York Giants, is looking for love.

According to People.com, Thursday night's news magazine show Extra will reveal the Ottawa native has been selected as the next Bachelor for the fifth instalment of the hit ABC reality show.

The show is scheduled to begin filming in April. Palmer, a sandy-haired, six-foot-two 25-year-old, will have his pick of two dozen single women, gradually whittling the field of contestants to the one who captures his heart.

Palmer was drafted by the Giants in the fourth round of the 2001 draft out of the University of Florida. and has primarily been a backup to starter Kerry Collins. He started the final three games this season when Collins was injured, losing all three. He finished the season 60-for-116 for 532 yards passing. He is in the final year of his contract.

A call to Palmer's agent, Peter Schaffer, was not immediately returned Thursday.

In an interview with the Ottawa Sun last June, Palmer said he was single. "Just trying to enjoy this part of my life."

Asked if he wanted to get married, he said: "Absolutely. I'd love to have a big family. Right now it's just a matter of being patient, not rushing into it."

But he added: "I hear married life is great but I don't think I'm ready for it yet., I'm thinking when I'm around 30, so I've got six more years."

Some bachelorettes may hope to push up that date.

Canadian hockey player Harold Hersh made his debut on the Bachelor spinoff, the Bachelorette last week. The Montrealer was given the heave-ho in episode 2.

So far, the only couple from the reality series to make it work has been Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter - a former University of Colorado football player who was once on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers' negotiation lift - from The Bachelorette, whose extravaganza wedding was televised Dec. 10.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Liquidity
damn, if an NFL quarterback is hard up for some action...

Damned, if he IS a NFL Quarterback. but then again maybe thats why he has to do the show?. WOW imagine how his teamates are going to react next year. He Will never live this down in the locker room.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
omg, i so care.

Originally posted by Zorro
Hi I'm Jesse Palmer and your watching the NFL on Global TV

almost as much as i would care about one of those loser actors from 'blue murder' being the next bachelor.

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
oh good!
ew I thought you meant Harold the Canadian that just got kicked off the bachelorette last night - he's the creechiest guy ever!

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
omg, i so care.

almost as much as i would care about one of those loser actors from 'blue murder' being the next bachelor.

But if it was Kevin Costner you'd watch:p

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
holy shit, i know that guy from home.
thats really weird.
Well, you know, somebody once told me a few years ago, when I was still living there, "You know how they say that everybody in the world is 6 degrees apart? ...In Ottawa, it's more like 2 degrees." And it's TRUE! Everybody knows each other... I went to my cousin's wedding... I ran into a guy I had worked with 5 years prior. Turns out he'd gone to high school with the groom. I was seeing some guy a few years ago... turns out he belonged to the same church this other guy I knew did and they knew each other. It can get a little creepy, sometimes.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Silvershadow
Well, you know, somebody once told me a few years ago, when I was still living there, "You know how they say that everybody in the world is 6 degrees apart? ...In Ottawa, it's more like 2 degrees." And it's TRUE! Everybody knows each other... I went to my cousin's wedding... I ran into a guy I had worked with 5 years prior. Turns out he'd gone to high school with the groom. I was seeing some guy a few years ago... turns out he belonged to the same church this other guy I knew did and they knew each other. It can get a little creepy, sometimes.

omg, i know this guy from ottawa that knows all those people you just mentioned.

what is this, the twilight zone?

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
omg, i know this guy from ottawa that knows all those people you just mentioned.

what is this, the twilight zone?

Don't you have a Kevin Costner movie to nominate for best picture or something??? or a comic book to read???

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
zorro - if i search for posts, by you, directed at me, mentioning kevin costner, will the number of posts that i find scare the shit out of me?

quit stalking me, freak.

:p

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Dude your the freak that thinks Kevin Costner (there's another one for you) Makes good movies. ;)

besides you know when you have a friend that does or says something stupid and they never live it down....

besides it iritates you and thats fun.:D

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheeka
oh good!
ew I thought you meant Harold the Canadian that just got kicked off the bachelorette last night - he's the creechiest guy ever!

"I think you would look amazing pregnant"

Whatever guy, you just wanna throw it to her.