• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Canada Women's Soccer June 2nd vs USA!

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
HEY GUYS!

so who is going to this?

My company owns the soccer association and so we got pre-sale tickets for 20% off! I grabbed 5 yesterday. I'm so excited! I'm usually not that big of a soccer fan.. just during the london olympics I watched the huge upset that happened when the US had a referee who favoured them as opposed to playing fairly.. anyway, i can't wait to watch this.. I have pretty good seats also. CENTRE, 10 rows back.

Canada WNT set for June showdown against USA at BMO Field

Posted on 19 February 2013 in Women's National Team / Olympic Team

Canada’s Women’s National Team, and Olympic bronze medallist, will play its first home match in 2013 against rivals USA at BMO Field in Toronto on Sunday 2 June, 2013 (kickoff 16.30 local).

The match against the Americans will be the first time the two teams have clashed since a dramatic semi-final at the Women’s Olympic Football tournament at the London 2012 Olympics.

In a drama-filled affair on 7 August, 2012, captain Christine Sinclair handed Canada the lead on three separate occasions but the Americans ultimately prevailed with a 123rd-minute winner in extra time.

Canada rebounded from the devastating loss against USA to claim the country’s first-ever Olympic medal in Women’s football and Canada’s first summer Olympics medal by a traditional team sport since 1936 – but the chance to square-off with the Americans once more conjures up ‘special’ emotions for Head Coach John Herdman and the Canadian players.

“This will be the biggest game of the year for many of our players. It’s our biggest game since the Oympics,” said Herdman.

“It’s a real coup for us to have USA coming to play on Canadian soil. It will be a special occasion.”
Canada WNT set for June showdown against USA at BMO Field | Canada Soccer

For the public, tickets go on sale on Friday! :D

tobywan

TRIBE Member
SJN, I might be wrong but I believe she's already back. I think she played in the Cyprus Cup a week or two ago.

I'll most likely be @ this game, heading up the Desiree Scott supporters section ;)

SJN

TRIBE Member
Could be. I honestly don't know. It was a 4 game suspension as I recall, but I don't know what games the Canadian women's team has played since then.

me

TRIBE Member
She's already back playing as recent as the Cyprus Cup a week ago. She sat out the Four Nations Tourney.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

octo

TRIBE Member
hawk eye should score us tribers discount tix

on a related note. chicks that play soccer get an automatic minimum 15% bump in hotness.