• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Canada/Russia 72 on CBC

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Anyone else watching this? I have to say CBC did a wicked job of turning the greatest hockey series of all time into a movie.

Aside from hearing the Guess Who 59 times, it has been well done. The actors even resemble the players. Good job I say!

Resolver

TRIBE Member
green_souljah said:
Aside from hearing the Guess Who 59 times, it has been well done. The actors even resemble the players. Good job I say!
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a Guess Who soundtrack. It's better than having Anne Murray singing snowbird or some shit like that.

But yeah, the first part last night was mehh and now I can't really watch the 2nd part since im at work so that's another mehh, but it's presently being tape recorded.

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Resolver said:
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a Guess Who soundtrack. It's better than having Anne Murray singing snowbird or some shit like that.

But yeah, the first part last night was mehh and now I can't really watch the 2nd part since im at work so that's another mehh, but it's presently being tape recorded.

no worries, its on CBC, they will have it on again in six weeks.....

SJN

TRIBE Member
I think it's pretty weak actually. If you didn't know the background ahead of time, I don't know how anybody could follow what's going on. I know the story very well, and I'm still struggling to follow parts of it.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Do me a favour? When it hits 10pm, can somebody post on who won the final game, im dying to know...

Team Resloler

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Originally scheduled to air immediately after the end of the Olympics, but for some reason they put it off for a while :confused: