• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Canada Extends Non-essential Travel Ban With U.S.

swarmtoes

The Canada-U.S. border will remain closed until at least December 21. The extension of the border closure is unsurprising as both countries fight surging rates of COVID-19 infection. What's your situation right now, are you staying at home?

praktik

TRIBE Member
Build. The. Wall.

Let's face it guys - they're not sending their best! They bring disease... they're rapists... some - i assume - are good people... but until we can figure out what the heck is going on?? KEEP EM OUT!!!

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
I hope they get their shit together...I'd like to see my brother and his family again before his kids forget who I am.

Not going anywhere south of the border until they get their shit correct - I honestly don't think the US will be safe pandemic wise until autumn 2021 (earliest), depending on if they can get their shit together.

I get the feeling the midwest is going to be a complete drag on any recovery, just like they are now.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories