• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Can you get the Wendys T-Rex burger in Toronto?

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
Better question: Why would you want to?

You can get better cuts of meat from your local butcher, better cheeses anywhere, and breads, too.

Why stick that filth into your face?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Better question: Why would you want to?

You can get better cuts of meat from your local butcher, better cheeses anywhere, and breads, too.

Why stick that filth into your face?

I haven't stepped into a Wendys in over 20 years. I don't actually want one, I was just reading about how they have taken it off the menu in Manitoba and I am wondering if it is available here.

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
Hahaha..It's probably still on the menu in Sask...if we even have a Wendy's.

Seriously...disgusting factory made fatty foods here are the norm for "going out" to eat. S'why many do not.

Snuffy

TRIBE Member
At one point, I thought of Wendy's as the good guy of fast food chains. Like they were less evil because a baked potato was somewhat healthier than fries.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Since the beginning of this year, I've become really addicted to their delicious french fries with sea salt sprinkled on them. Out of all the fast food chains out here in the GTA, they have hands down the best tasting fries.

Natural-Cut French Fries: Wendy's French Fries - Wendy's

I actually go to Wendy's only for 2 things and it's not their burgers. LOL

1) fries with sea salt

2) Orange Fanta

:D

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
The Baconator is actualy a damn fine burger. It stands up to some of the artier burgers in Toronto. It is essentially a larger version of the Burger Priest.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deep

TRIBE Member
I believe I have courage of convictions when it comes to hamburgers and have overcome many situations before where the vertical or horizontal measurement of the hamburger exceeds the same of my gaping maw. However, the height of this thing poses a yet undiscovered country in terms of challenges.

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
The Baconator is actualy a damn fine burger. It stands up to some of the artier burgers in Toronto. It is essentially a larger version of the Burger Priest.
x10 when the burger is super fresh and the bacon is soft. Extra points for when I have many beers in me and it satisfies that greasy meat void.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders