• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Can ppl help me out please.......

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
I'm goin on vacation to the Dominican durin march break hopefully and I was wondering if anyone has ever broought things with them to an island in the carribean........some things that may rhyme with mexstacy.......or even rhymes with laps......
should I even try this? is it easy to get caught with 4 of them? best way to do this?
I am sorry if this breaks any rules alex.....if it does jus delete this thread..........thank you all in advance......

joey

TRIBE Member
do you really think it is worth the risk?

its not like getting caught in a club here with a pill. you would totally be up shit creek without a paddle.

when i went to dominican i just made friends with the bartenders. thne on my thiurd day there i asked them if i could get anything. later they brought me some weed....

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
my friend told me his freinds do this all the time and jus put it in the small side pocket of their jeans........now to me thats just retarded.............

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
1) apply drugs to end up thumb
2) stick thumb up ass
3) cross border with no pants and thumb up ass

the look of incredulity on your face when you get busted will surely be genuine

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by danielablau
so i'm guessing ppl are thinking i'm pretty dumb to even think of doing this?
that sums it up pretty well

It's just not worth the risk really. If something did happen and you got busted, you'd have a pretty fun time with courts, immigration shit etc etc etc for a while

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
it's probably easy to get away with, but if you get caught you'd be fucked.

it's not uncommon for customs agents in vacation countries to search the hell out of your stuff, especially if you appear even a little bit nervous.

the risk far outweighs the benefits of 4 pills.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by danielablau
gah.......i've always wanted to party on a beach in the carribean....i guess not.....blah

Im sure you can have fun partying, without the risk of possibly ending up in jail.

I would not take the risk.

Enjoy the beach, enjoy the VACATION!

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
if you are staying at a resort, be generous with your tips, and ask the concierge or someone else at the hotel. (best to do this after spending a few days being generous and getting to know the person you're asking.)

OR, just go scuba dving and get high on the adrenaline rush. :)

bootyhunta

TRIBE Promoter
It is a huge risk, but you probably know this and are willing to chance it, so I'll share my technique.

I usually keep it in a balled-up tissue in my pocket. I figured if I ever sensed trouble then I'd throw it away. I've never had to throw it away, though. I've done this tons of time, not to caribbean but to other places around the world.

The only scare I had one time was in a train station in Nice. I had a couple grams of hash in my money wallet and was waiting for my train when a couple of cops with a dog go strolling by. I just played it cool and the dog walked right on by.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
ok ok, i get the point........and to Junglisthead, you dont have to get bitchy about the subject........I dont party anymore, it was something i wanted to do when i was 16, and i thought that since i dont party anymore it'd be fun to do it one last time.......and what a way to end it by partying on a beach..........
but yes i do get hte point, thanks for your input guys.....

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I would opt for the sticky green and tequila or something...the romanticized vision of pill popping on a foriegn beach is nice but the chances taken to achieve it are not worth it

also be careful if you decide to buy some there

Poot

TRIBE Member
Had friends in school who thought it would be brilliant to finance their spring break trip to Mexico by selling a couple hundred pills there.

Also thought it would be fun to smoke weed in the hotel room where the hundreds of pills were stashed.

Busted by hotel security for the weed, had to pay them off in large sums of money to not turn them in to police for this... never mind the situation they would have been in had security searched their room and found the pills.

All this arose AFTER they had smuggled their shit in, through the airports and customs without issue.

IMO just not a risk even remotely worth taking. The last place you want to be is in a foreign jail on drug smuggling/trafficking charges... so same thinking applies to buying once there.

Don't even get me started on the friend who recently smuggled 5 grams of blow INTO South America.