• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

can ninja's get thirsty?

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
i didnt think ninja's get thirsty,

i swear every time i heat up a pot of water in my lunch room someone siphons it away by the time i get back.

dam you thirsty ninja's!!!
:(

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by judge wopner
i didnt think ninja's get thirsty,

i swear every time i heat up a pot of water in my lunch room someone siphons it away by the time i get back.

dam you thirsty ninja's!!!
:(
Ninjas dont drink the hot water, they use it to clean their nun-chucks

DINGER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
if jack bauer doesn't get thirsy then ninjas obviously don't
Jack Bauer would get his ass kicked by one good ninja. I think they should throw Karim Abdul Jabbar into an episode of 24 to put us all out of our misery.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dig this

TRIBE Member
American Ninja's actually drink beer... but they're not really ninja's, but pretty close. They need to drink beer so bad guys can take advantage of them when they're vulnerable, then kidnap them and bring them to their secret hide-out. When the american ninja wakes up he (or she) escapes with the help of non-ninja friends, but ready for a good fight...

Your hot-water mystery is either due to a) evaporation or b) for the purpose of hot-water-to-face scoulding, possible ninja style... I'd watch my back if I were you.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dig this

Your hot-water mystery is either due to a) evaporation or b) for the purpose of hot-water-to-face scoulding, possible ninja style... I'd watch my back if I were you.

"evaporation" .... is that japanese for "man of water" ?
and by water-to-face scoulding you mean ass-to-mouth?

Snuffalupagus

TRIBE Member
Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

If Ninja's are mammals it only makes sense that they need water. Although they can probably live for 3 weeks on just a single sip.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DINGER
Jack Bauer would get his ass kicked by one good ninja. I think they should throw Karim Abdul Jabbar into an episode of 24 to put us all out of our misery.
Jack Bauer would eat Karim Abdul Jabar for breakfest and wash him down with a fruit smoothy.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Ninjas can totally drink as much liquid as they want and never have to pee. And if they did pee, it would be so powerful it slice your mom's head off.