• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Can I keep a chest freezer on my balcony?

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
It will be 100% ok. Before you know it, you'll be deep-freezing under the stars like a boss, biting your thumb at the haters who didn't believe in you.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
I'm pretty sure your compressor would freeze up in the winter.

I imagine this would depend on the freezer you have, but I wouldn't unless you had something heating your compressor.

SolChild

TRIBE Promoter
ok my operating instructions says not to run it at temps below -19c.....so Im thinking it should be ok...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
If you are going to do it in one of those newly built condos, the balcony might fall off the building onto the street below.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Is this balcony in public view? I hate it when people use a balcony for storage. It looks ugly.
I finance apartments so I go on numerous property inspections. I've noticed a strong inverse correlation betwen the amount of storage on the balconies and the economic prosperity of the tenants.

mute79

TRIBE Member
We got one of those cooler/freezer things that can plug into the car lighter or regular electrical outlet. Works pretty good in the summer, I think it cools about 20 degrees from the ambient temperature

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders