• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Can Anyone Help Me Out

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
I just want to hear some good progressive
Does anyone know of any really good sets on the Tribe ftp that I could download?

stu

Cameron

TRIBE Member
Definetly get the Sasha and Digweed essential mix from the wmc when it goes up...other than that just check the folders from the people in this room. I'm not on the ftp so I don't know what's going on in there, but one of the best sets I've ever heard was Jimmy Van M Live on Kiss 100 in November of 2000 I think.

It might be in Deep's folder if he has one.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Ummm I can't remember what I've uploaded but I've got some prog in my folder. You may or may not like it... *shrugs*

kenneth

TRIBE Member
i've got independence night (sasha+digweed) on mp3.. if someone can privage msg me an ftp site i can dump the goods there. it consists of two sets, both around 75 mins long, both 70 something megs.. they're incredible IMHO.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by kenneth
i've got independence night (sasha+digweed) on mp3.. if someone can privage msg me an ftp site i can dump the goods there. it consists of two sets, both around 75 mins long, both 70 something megs.. they're incredible IMHO.

Does anyone know when and where the independence night recording was done? I use to have it but lost it in a hard drive crash and forget what it sounds like. I'm going to go download it again, but out of curiousity was it a live recording or a cd?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Che

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kalemic

Does anyone know when and where the independence night recording was done? I use to have it but lost it in a hard drive crash and forget what it sounds like. I'm going to go download it again, but out of curiousity was it a live recording or a cd?

It was a live recording from an Orlando set. '97 I believe

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
For some reason I always thought it was a recording of them playing at Simons in Gainsville, Florida.

I know it was done in Florida somewhere.

But if it wasn't, it's probably live from Aahhz or something like that.

Cheers,
Jay

kenneth

TRIBE Member
the announcer that introduces sasha and digweed sounds american.. that's all i know. the mp3s were ripped from CD. i think it was originally a 2-CD compilation.

kenneth
ps. loopdoktor, you up for spinning at another party at our place.. ? ;)