• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Can a White person have an Afro?

Taro

TRIBE Member
and now I'll just paint a happy little bush, right there, nice in it's happy little space.

Bob Ross rocks... ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
all my childhood I wanted curly hair, and my grandmother said it was from eating toast. so I ate toast every morning. and crusts, I was told crusts from sandwiches did it too, so I ate my crusts. I was a dissapointed little boy with asian-straight hair.

point of story? grandparents lie.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
my hair is very straight and cowlicky... I looked like a blonde Alfalfa, till my hair turned its brown when I turned 11.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
If left to it's own devices my hair definately turns into a scottsfro. If I left it for 2 months you could smuggle narcotics in it.

xopus

TRIBE Member
yellowman is one of the weirdest looking people i've ever seen. but damn does he put on a good show.

trinitydub

TRIBE Member
apparently there is a bob ross video game coming out for nintendo ds - this was not an april fool's day joke. my gmail is now full of text-links for it.

xopus

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
the animated series is wikkid - samuel jackson & charlie murphy do a guest voice appearance in one of the episodes
they're actually in multiple episodes. i love their characters.

derek

TRIBE Member
got the show last week. so hilarious.

"thug love little man, you wouldn't understand."