• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Camera Found in Guv on Satruday Night - want to return it

simms327

TRIBE Member
I found a camera in the guvernment this past saturday night.

If you lost a camera, pm me what kind it is, and we can make arrangments to return it to you!

Alas, it was the camera only, no batteries or memory card.

Also, if anybody has any ideas on how else to get this camera returned, let me know.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
that's a pretty nice thing to do... posting on message boards trying to find the owner! don't think i've ever seen that before!

PM next time you want to go there. I'll put you on the guest list.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

simms327

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miller
it'll make for good karma :)
thats the idea - if this ever happened to me, i would want to get my camera back

i also posted it on ta, and emailed the guv - i will phone them when i get home too.

sorry crazedcanuck, its not your camera, good luck though.

edit: and thanks ev - i will remember that!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
You might want to call the lost and found too.
If I lost a camera, I would expect it to be at the guv and not with someone.
So you might want to even get the guv to take it or make a note of it.

Good luck.

simms327

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
You might want to call the lost and found too.
If I lost a camera, I would expect it to be at the guv and not with someone.
So you might want to even get the guv to take it or make a note of it.

Good luck.
while i was there, i didnt want to hand it to some random bouncer - then you never know what might happen.

i also wasnt in the best "thinking" state.

but i am trying to return it!

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by simms327
while i was there, i didnt want to hand it to some random bouncer - then you never know what might happen.

i also wasnt in the best "thinking" state.

but i am trying to return it!
Kudos to you for doing your best to return it!
(Even if you were not in your best "thinking" state!) :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by simms327

Ya, that's why I would at least get them to leave a note for whoever is in charge of returning lost items.

I know some of the coat check people there and let's just say the guv ain't the most trustworthy place for returning items. In fact, I make it a point not to check my coat if it's certain people working the coat check. Scary. I've had two things stolen there. It sucks and it's so violating.

I think it's fantastic that you're trying to find the owner. That is huge in my books as well as I am known for returning shit to people. I have found at least 10 cellphones, a camera, pagers, 4 dogs, 3 backpacks and recently, someone's checkbook/bag/books.

HUGE KUDOS.

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
that's a pretty nice thing to do... posting on message boards trying to find the owner! don't think i've ever seen that before!

PM next time you want to go there. I'll put you on the guest list.
LMFAO!!! :p

dont make it seem like you are rewarding him for his honesty. you see him as a dollar sign!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

im just fuckin with you :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders